Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In My Sights

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
    Oh, i was quite capable of taking someone down with 3 shots from an AK.
    Are you willing to bet on your family life that it would only take 3 shots from an AK to shoot someone down in Battlefield 2?

Because I really doubt it.

Comment

If it was right in the head, for sure you can.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieWolf View Post
        Are you willing to bet on your family life that it would only take 3 shots from an AK to shoot someone down in Battlefield 2?

No, because i'm not sad enough to "bet on my family". We did that in the playground when i was 12

Comment

Re: In my sights

Originally posted by ch3ch3n View Post
          that s awsome not like bf2 wher you have to shoot 2 mags to kill some one
          lol.
          when did u have to do that in bf2?
          and ive played BC multiplayer. and it does take many shots to kill someone in that game, its ridiculous. It's exactly like bf2 just with a few new weapons and destructible buildings. Most of the buildings and vehicles are the same. :shakehead:
          thats EA for you..
          and only EA would take a PC based game and convert it to CONSOLE only
          so gay im never buying a BF game again.

Comment

Yeah, I don't freaking understand why Battlefield Bad Company had to be only for console only. I mean whats the point of doing that? Is the console suppose to be better than a PC system or something?

Hopefully we'll be getting Battlefield 3.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieWolf
              Yeah, I don't freaking understand why Battlefield Bad Company had to be only for console only. I mean whats the point of doing that? Is the console suppose to be better than a PC system or something?
              Because DICE don't want to simply port titles, so instead, they develop individual ones. That's good for us. Secondly, consoles are a much easier and much more profitable area to work in. I hope they use some of the revenue they make and invest it into the R&D teams working on BF3.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieWolf View Post

I do it all the time with single shot , ya just have to hit em right

and not bettin family on it

Comment

I don't think DICE is going to develop Battlefield 3 right now because they're currently working on Mirror's Edge.

Oh well, atleast we'll get Call of Duty: World at War and COD6.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieWolf
                    I don't think DICE is going to develop Battlefield 3 right now because they're currently working on Mirror's Edge.

Oh well, atleast we'll get Call of Duty: World at War and COD6.
                    No, they are. They'll have multiple dev teams, they are a big company

Comment

Wow... besides sharper shadows on the ground, it doesn't look that much better than BF2. And I know bad company looks better from videos and other screenshots.

Was this a photo of a TV while playing bad company?

Comment

Remember it is compressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
                          Remember it is compressed.
                          ok, that makes sense, but I swear... the texture on the hill there looks EXACTLY like some from BF2...

Comment

CoD6? That's all speculation so far...

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
                              CoD6? That's all speculation so far...
                              Call of Duty series will be coming out every year.

Comment

It'd be cool if they made it a bit like GTA4. Shoot someone in the *** like this guy and he falls over so you can shoot him some more. It would counter the fact that you DO have to unload to kill somebody in these stupid games. I hate EA. I wish it had been another company that came out with Madden and BF. Then they might spend more than a couple minutes working on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X