Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Frozen July 4th Weekend

Originally posted by Shazanelli View Post
    I crossed the pond twice and got your tags twice. So if you want mine, why dont you come get em!?
    cuz u never accepted my buddy request :shakehead:

Comment

try again, cos I honestly dont remember getting one... but be warned if you try cross the big old pond!

Comment

Originally posted by Shazanelli View Post
        try again, cos I honestly dont remember getting one... but be warned if you try cross the big old pond!

Stick him once for me too.

Comment

This sounded like a great idea. Fekked about getting my NS to work again. Logged on and not a single soul on the server.

I tell a lie, friday night there was a new guy on there. Just me and him in pre match limbo messing around. A one on one battle on Bavaria. Was fun, must have killed that poor guy 20-30 times.

Comment

Sorry you missed it. We've had it up and running some each day. Right now it has been up for the last couple hours and currently has 21 players in it. Hopefully you can catch it while it is full.

(If only EA actually did something about the server stability problems. You spend time getting a server populated, only to have it crash somewhere between 1-20 hours later, and then no-one rejoins. Absolutely no reason or pattern behind the crashes either. I have seen servers crash 2-3 times in one hour and then the same server will run another 18 hours before another crash.)

Comment

Nice to see you haven't changed.:shakehead:

Just a word of advice, they won't tolerate your crap on these forums like they do over at TWL.

Edit: Just for the record, it was you and four teammates that were banned, learn to count. We didn't ban all of them, some like corbindallas are still welcome. I guess maybe we should have put the ban under the "Smacktard" rule instead.

Comment

that NS server does fill up alot of the time it will have 30 players for some reason i really take to Port Bavaria something nice about it. you honestly have one of the few good NS servers i was having lots of fun

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                  that NS server does fill up alot of the time it will have 30 players for some reason i really take to Port Bavaria something nice about it. you honestly have one of the few good NS servers i was having lots of fun
                  Thanks. Port Bavaria is probably my favorite map in NS. We'll run it some more this week and see how it does. Looking for some feedback from you guys. We ran all three maps, one time each with it switching sides. This made it so that each time through the rotation you were playing the opposite faction. Those of you that got to play it, did you like the set up? Is there a map that you don't want in there? I myself have never been a fan of the 32 man Remagen set up, it's too easy for EU to get stalled out on the bridge. We have in the past ran it with the 16 man version of Remagen which makes for more infantry action, and more snipers too. What would you guys like to see?

Comment

Well I was only able to get in on the action Friday night, but I had a blast and the rotation seemed agreeable to me for as long as I played. Unfortunately, I didn't get my speeder run-down ribbon, which was my primary goal (stupid EU guys were TOTALLY uncooperative about standing still so I could smear them).

I did get another infiltrator, pin, though, so that was cool. I don't snipe too often because I'm not that good, but Friday night on Bavaria worked out well for me and the long guns.

Comment

Nice to hear. Bavaira is also a good place to get that ribbon. Lots of guys running across the streets coming out of the dock areas and also the main one between Barracks and Warehouses.

Comment

Yep. it's just that my timing and driving ability in the hachimoto pretty much stink. I never seem to find a nice target who has little to no chance to get to cover before I run them over, and on the rare occasion that I DO, I somehow always manage to miss or slam into something else anyway. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
                          Thanks. Port Bavaria is probably my favorite map in NS. We'll run it some more this week and see how it does. Looking for some feedback from you guys. We ran all three maps, one time each with it switching sides. This made it so that each time through the rotation you were playing the opposite faction. Those of you that got to play it, did you like the set up? Is there a map that you don't want in there? I myself have never been a fan of the 32 man Remagen set up, it's too easy for EU to get stalled out on the bridge. We have in the past ran it with the 16 man version of Remagen which makes for more infantry action, and more snipers too. What would you guys like to see?
                          yeah run the 16 man remagen and leave the other 2 how they are though i do favor infantry obviously. i did play EU at remagen and we did get stalled one match but only because we were stupid and werent agressive on the first flag

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                            yeah run the 16 man remagen and leave the other 2 how they are though i do favor infantry obviously. i did play EU at remagen and we did get stalled one match but only because we were stupid and werent agressive on the first flag
                            Really? I wouldn't have ever guessed.:laugh:

I'll change it over and we'll see how it does. We should get it rolling later this afternoon. Do you guys like the 1 round per map or would you rather see 2 rounds per map? The reason we went with one was because sometimes if a round gets stalled out and lasts forever, sometimes it's nice to see a new map.

Comment

2 rounds, it's always annoying to have to load a new map every time a round ends. Plus for people with lower-end computers, it gives them a chance to enter the game at the same time as everyone else on the second round.

Personally, I only play on 1 round per map servers only if it's NS, since they're so rare nowdays. Otherwise, I just cancel loading and find a new server.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
                                2 rounds, it's always annoying to have to load a new map every time a round ends. Plus for people with lower-end computers, it gives them a chance to enter the game at the same time as everyone else on the second round.

Personally, I only play on 1 round per map servers only if it's NS, since they're so rare nowdays. Otherwise, I just cancel loading and find a new server.
                                We'll change it to 2x each map with it switching sides after each round as usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X