Fat Man & Little Boy is LIVE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Man & Little Boy is LIVE.

Well the server is up and going even though I don't have the game yet. But right now it is 20 player server, full map rotation, free for all(subject to change), and is not I repeat not a hardcore server as I hate hardcore mode. That is really one of the reason me and my friend decided to get the server from day one of the COD:WaW launch. So all are welcomed. Server IP is

69.12.110.71:28960

Re: Fat Man & Little Boy is LIVE.

why dont you like hc mode? you listen for footsteps, your more cautious and then the best part is if you see and shoot them first you most definitely kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
      why dont you like hc mode? you listen for footsteps, your more cautious and then the best part is if you see and shoot them first you most definitely kill them.
      Because that's often not how it works (I'm guessing you probably haven't played HC very much?)

Sadly, most players just camp in HC mode, so they almost always see you first if you are moving, even slowly. Because health is so low, a shot to your foot or elbow can kill you, and explosives give you almost no chance to survive. Or you get killed by a single stray bullet being fired from halfway across the map by some noob with an smg who's just spraying hoping for a kill.

Play on a map like Makin, getting killed 10 times before you can even get out of your spawn area by people hiding in the grass in the dark, then see if you feel the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
        Play on a map like Makin, getting killed 10 times before you can even get out of your spawn area by people hiding in the grass in the dark, then see if you feel the same way.
        I like HC mode because i am usually one of those people hiding in the grass

Comment

I'll be sure to visit the server sometime soon.

And @ Regular players not listening to footsteps, it's actually quite the opposite. Most regular (softcore) players will listen for footsteps and the direction they're coming from

Comment

You still die very easily in SC, but the amount of random shots killing you is much less. And people aren't afraid to at least walk around on the map, and all weapons become more useful (shotguns are pretty gimped in HC). Not to mention it's easy, one shot to kill, yay that was some really skilled shooting on my part.

For those that like to hide in the grass HC might be fun though

Comment

wtf rotating goblin face lol

Comment

Indeed.

It's just a silly thing, I'll get it removed soon because I can't stand seeing it everytime I post something and it would severaly injure my spamming capabilities.

Comment

Hopefully I will get the game today.

Comment

Also I have been using Rcon Max to admin the server but the program is really for COD4. Does anyone know of a admin program specifically designed for COD:WaW?

Comment

Working...
                    X