Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ranks

I'd say about half of all players in this game are the top rank :shock:

Seeing as career points are so much easier to get, what with badges, howcome ranks are so low?

The good thing is, I'm normally one of the only people who have the Battlefield 2 Veteran badge . Though I've got a brand new account, my other one was wiped ages ago for that titan-drop exploit (anyone remember? Easily 10k points per round, if I remember correctly, lol)

Re: Top Ranks

Eh, what? First you say "OMG EVERYONE IS A GENERAL???", then you say "OMG RANKING IS SO SLOW???!?"... Seems a little contradictory. Clarification plzkthnxbai

Comment

I see them ultra rare.. Only at *=SWAT=*
      And almost only noobs get it last times, Never see highrankers with it...

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
        Eh, what? First you say "OMG EVERYONE IS A GENERAL???", then you say "OMG RANKING IS SO SLOW???!?"... Seems a little contradictory. Clarification plzkthnxbai
        LOL I think it's best if you learn2read before coming on forums, where did I say anything about ranking being slow? Go on, quote it. LOL!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Comment

maybe he means rhe half of the people are brig gen wich would be possible. i played a round yeserday with my new soldier. i had the highest rank of my team with 1001 points :S.. all the rest had less points than me and had no clue what they needed to do. the enemies got their *** wiped by me and a clanmate who made a brand new soldier. we managed to get a full cap at 150-200 in the first round and all others were won by tickets. does nobody has problems with noob/newb teams vs 9/10 brig gens?

Comment

Originally posted by Shask View Post
            LOL I think it's best if you learn2read before coming on forums, where did I say anything about ranking being slow? Go on, quote it. LOL!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
            He told it in other ways, and ur reaction aint as lol as you say.. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
              He told it in other ways, and ur reaction aint as lol as you say.. :laugh:
              Actually, he's poking fun at the fact that Fin likes to be the forum police and call us out when we mis-read, or *cough* don't completely read *cough*, a thread before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Skates
                Actually, he's poking fun at the fact that Fin likes to be the forum police and call us out when we mis-read, or *cough* don't completely read *cough*, a thread before posting.
                a modern day inspector clueso ?

[media]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i280/campfire2/inspector.jpg[/media]

Comment

Originally posted by buttscratcher
                  a modern day inspector clueso ?

[media]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i280/campfire2/inspector.jpg[/media]

Comment

I still don't know what Fin was talking about; does anybody else? Where did I say anything about ranking being slow? Kthx

Comment

lolwut? Honestly, the OP didn't make a lot of sense.

At first I thought he was trying to say this:

"A lot of people on TGN have really high ranks, but ranking up seems to take a long time/is really hard, why are all ya'll so good?"

Then I reread it and went "lolwut" again....

Comment

I still don't know what Fin was talking about; does anybody else? Where did I say anything about ranking being slow? Kthx
                        go eat some cat poop. you are pointless

Comment

Seeing as career points are so much easier to get, what with badges, howcome ranks are so low?

The good thing is, I'm normally one of the only people who have the Battlefield 2 Veteran badge . Though I've got a brand new account, my other one was wiped ages ago for that titan-drop exploit (anyone remember? Easily 10k points per round, if I remember correctly, lol)
                          Upon re-reading I think he MIGHT mean that the REQUIREMENTS for ranks are "so low..."; either way, his grammar is atrocious.

Shall we pick apart his post?
                          "I'd say about half of all players in this game are the top rank"
                          By this sentence, he says that half (yes, I know, this is a generalization) the players in this game are Brig.

"Seeing as career points are so much easier to get, what with badges..."
                          In this sentence, he says that points are EASY to get (which is true).

"howcome ranks are so low?"
                          This, if taken as NORMAL, SPOKEN English, would mean that "people are low ranked". If I said "Morale is low", you would assume that I mean that "The morale of the crew is low". If I said "Wow, ranks are low", you would assume that I mean that "The crew is low ranked".

Here is how I would have phrased it:
                          "Probably around half the people who play 2142 are Brigs.

However, seeing as points are so easy to get in this game, why do ranks have such low point requirements?"
                          There. Less wording, less smileys, and I get my point across CLEARLY, and PROPERLY.

Note that in my first post I did NOT go all grammar Nazi on you, I tried my best at the time to understand what he meant and posted a question asking clarification. Instead, everyone hops on the "OMG THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET BACK AT FIN!!!111?!111" boat... Note that NONE of you actually properly understood what he meant. You people make me wonder if the world still has the hope of a brighter future :shakehead:

Comment

Comment

[FONT=Arial]"howcome ranks are so low?"
                              If I've already said half of the players seem to be Brig, why would I go on to say the actual ranks are low? good to see you figured it out in the end.

[FONT=Arial]Note that in my first post I did NOT go all grammar Nazi on you, I tried my best at the time to understand what he meant and posted a question asking clarification. Instead, everyone hops on the "OMG THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET BACK AT FIN!!!111?!111" boat... Note that NONE of you actually properly understood what he meant. You people make me wonder if the world still has the hope of a brighter future :shakehead:
                              I hope that use of "everyone" doesn't include me. I don't have a clue who you are - not that it matters. Like I said, it's good to see you finally figured out what I thought was obvious - guess not. Don't be so quick to post nonsense next time, ok?

Now, back on topic please, k thx

I'll say my OP again:

--

--

There is nothing in there that is ambiguous or confusing..

Comment

Working...
                              X