slaney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaney

just wanted to tip my invisible hat to slaney who is see has one of the highest if not highest knife kd ive seen anywhere which is 48 that is very impressive. this is probably old news to everyone including slaney but i just figured id throw out the compliment

Re: slaney

feild + compliment = me(and everyone on forum) = confuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzled

is it your birtday or you having liek a my name is earl thing, karma and what not ? :laugh:

but ya slaney is the man when it comes to the stabby stick :thumbsup:

Comment

you gotta see him when hes on a server every person he sees bwam knifed he normally has more knife than rifle kills.

Good job Slaney

Comment

why thanks for the compliment it was at 52% before i joined my clan :laugh:

there are 1 0r 2 individuals who get the better of me in knifing at times. its taken me aaaaages to get such a good k/d. dont wanna blow my own trumpet but thanks again

Comment

The funny thing is this is actually the lowest his knife K/D has been in a looooooooooong long while. Since he joined up with 50K he's been letting his gun do the talking more (obviously slipping in a stab here and there) but his K/D doesn't suffer much for it unless he charges after me :P

Pretty damned impressive though, I just hope EA don't fudge up and stats wipe him for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn View Post
            Pretty damned impressive though, I just hope EA don't fudge up and stats wipe him for it.
            yep, he sure is good & that would certainly be another stain on the 2142 community. it amazes me how EA seems to hit the legit knifers & leave the OBVIOUS, and i do mean OBVIOUS, stat padders alone. all it takes is one false accusation to EA...sad, sad, sad.

Comment

yeah i dont know it makes me kind of wonder if they do that kind of stuff on purpose like they are making a joke out of the whole issue or something.

im still pretty confused as to why moose got statwiped

Comment

My personal theory is that Moose shanked and then dragged his virtual (large & hairy) sack across a moonlighting 19 yo EA staffer's slightly parted, moist, virtual rose colored lips, and said staffer decided in his 0.18% blood alcohol content haze that there should be boundaries and limitations placed on disrespectful teabaggers.

<delete>

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                  yeah i dont know it makes me kind of wonder if they do that kind of stuff on purpose like they are making a joke out of the whole issue or something.

im still pretty confused as to why moose got statwiped
                  while EA never would never tell me after MANY inquiries, it was found to be a complaint by some random player. one of my clan mates daily employment involves working w/ EA. after the fact, an investigation was done & what i was told is that somebody filed a complaint against me & that the person @ EA who received the complaint made no real effort to investigate. they basically found my stats to not fit the norm (that would be all the dogtags) and wiped. for privacy issues, i will never know who that player is. and at best, the rep at EA would be reprimanded....which i would also never know. makes you think twice when you hear some noob scream hacker just for owning him/her. that was 3 mos ago & i'm still 2 ranks from being back to brig general....uggggh

Comment

If you've never been knifed by slaney, you're missing out.

Comment

go commander and watch that red dot come towards you

then stab him back!

Comment

Is that MrCrits from the OC?

Didn't know you were at 2142 man!

Comment

Originally posted by HTE1
                          Is that MrCrits from the OC?

Didn't know you were at 2142 man!
                          You might better remember him as Lan_dodger

Comment

Slaney is my hero. :aww:
                            lmao.

Comment

Slaney is good, he stabbed me twice in a game, the really annoying thing was that he caught me at the worst damn occasions the whole time And there was this time you were in a tank, I had just taken a shot at you with my pilum and the next second you stab me right in the face!

I have seen you run cloaked behind my team mates a few times, you sure are sneaky.

GG man

Comment

Working...
                              X