Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those Titans sure aren't tough...

Hello guys,

I've been whoring the Titan maps for a while now, mostly to get my Aircraft 8000 kill badge. However there are times you like to drink something while you camp the Titan corridors with RDX, and I've done that alot this past week, so here goes what this topic's about.

Any explanation too...

-Enemies blowing upper consoles from blown lower ones...I think, I hear "Enemy in sector one blue corridor", then *KABOUUUUM* and the sector above I was defending blows up BEHIND me..

-The voice repeating every 15 minutes that "The enemy just blew reactor console 1;2, or saying it when it's not true. :shakehead:

-Enemies killing you while you defend the lower floors from the entrances of corridors 3 and 4. :cry:

-APMs not automatically blowing when somebody comes down an airshaft yet it's right infront of them...:shock:

-(off topic...) My text not typing right: such as I click a spot in a sentence to correct it but it removes the space/letter infront of it when I type something.......dang...

Re: Those Titans sure aren't tough...

lol :laugh:, i think you have insert selected. Just press insert on your keyboard one more time and your problem will go. :thumbsup:

Comment

Ahh you're right, thanks :P

But back on topic, why is it that the Titans can be blown through, like it seems you can kill people on the other sides of walls n stuff.

Comment

The titans have had those kinds of problems since the game came out. Just something we have to deal with at this point.

Comment

Blowing up consoles 1 or 2 without actually entering them is pretty simple, but I am not sure if it is an exploit or not so I won't share. However if it says that there is an enemy detected, they are not using my method... Chances are they are just sneaking past with a cloaker. I do it all the time.

The incorrect messages are due to server glitches, they happen ALL the time. Don't worry about them.

Comment

half of teh time if it says a console has blown up that hasn't it's usually one blowing up on the other titan

Comment

some people say using that tactic is a exploit others say it isn't as its the only solution to those nade spammers.

Comment

are we talking about sticking rdx through the floor here?

anyone remember the dropping the sentry thru the floor glitch that one was soo funny xD

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
                  Blowing up consoles 1 or 2 without actually entering them is pretty simple, but I am not sure if it is an exploit or not so I won't share.
                  If you're thinking of the one I think you're thinking of, I'd say it's surely a glitch. If they never had a line of sight on the console (which pretty much eliminates any scenario where they are not entering that console room, obviously), but they blow it up, they're glitching. IMO, of course. YMMV.

Comment

3 & 4 can be blown up from outside with grenades, but for 1 & 2, I'm not sure what you guys are thinking of.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter
                      some people say using that tactic is a exploit others say it isn't as its the only solution to those nade spammers.
                      And I agree, seeing as how they'll STILL Be throwing nades even when no one is on the Titan..I view NadeSpamming as a form of Stat Padding and if someone on my Team does something illegit to kill them, then I don't view it as wrong.

Comment

It's not spam, it's suppressive fire.

Comment

Blowing up consoles 1 or 2 without actually entering them is pretty simple, but I am not sure if it is an exploit or not so I won't share.
                          There is actually three different exploits to make this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Turdnugget
                            There is actually three different exploits to make this happen.
                            I am aware. My favorite, and the only one that doesn't require geometry glitching, is that ONE that doesn't require geometry glitching

Comment

I am aware. My favorite, and the only one that doesn't require geometry glitching, is that ONE that doesn't require geometry glitching

The ones that I am talking about require no geometry glitching..

Why even bother with the consoles anyway when u can get directly into the core??? If your going to be lame and glitch than you might as well go all the way with it..:laugh::laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X