Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 1v1 Knife Tournament -- NO ESCAPE--

Originally posted by waaah_wah
    So now those sandbags are edited to look that way?

GG mate.

Download the map, look at the sand bags.. Watch the movie, look at the sand bags.. Tell me what you see? Until than Shhhhhhhhhh.. No one wants to hear you whine and cry about sandbags.

!b WHA Team killing noob

Comment

^^ Before you make yourself look like even more of an idiot... (which would be kinda hard anyways)

The shiny sandbag texture is a glitch, and for whatever reason it may have happened to you on that map, but regardless it's a known glitch/bug. It normally occurs in mods/custom maps and remains that way even into vanilla BF2 maps until it's fixed by clearing your video cache.

It's not video edited (fact), it's not the map (fact), it's simply another confirmed Battlefield 2 bug.

Now that, that's cleared up, I'd sign up - but I currently lack a gaming PC . Best of luck to those competing - sounds like fun. Nice video by the way.

**A word to the wise. It may be helpful to open your mind towards people who might happen to know a thing or two (more than you) about the game.

Comment

^^Ditto!

Comment

Alright hero. Let me show you what the sand bag looks like through a SS. than show you what it looks like after it was taken into sony vegas, and edited.

Un Edited..

Now Go watch the video over again..

Originally posted by SyniK'
          ^^ Before you make yourself look like even more of an idiot... (which would be kinda hard anyways)

The shiny sandbag texture is a glitch, and for whatever reason it may have happened to you on that map, but regardless it's a known glitch/bug. It normally occurs in mods/custom maps and remains that way even into vanilla BF2 maps until it's fixed by clearing your video cache.

It's not video edited (fact), it's not the map (fact), it's simply another confirmed Battlefield 2 bug.

Now that, that's cleared up, I'd sign up - but I currently lack a gaming PC . Best of luck to those competing - sounds like fun. Nice video by the way.

**A word to the wise. It may be helpful to open your mind towards people who might happen to know a thing or two (more than you) about the game.
          ROFL, YOu must know nothing about video editing.. but it is truly good to know that your knowledge of BF2 is so superb..

Comment

This guy doesnt want to listen. Go and clear your video cache and join that map again. And then take a look at those sandbags.

Its a graphics glitch/bug. Its not an edited effect. My sandbags in PR looked that way before i cleared my video cache.

Comment

Trust me, I do more video editing than you could ever dream about. Idiots like you deserve to be so pigheaded.

I'm assuming you had Sickem do your video editing (judging by the text and effects used, he uses the same fonts/effects for multiple videos) - and I've helped him with video editing in the past - so I speak of what I know.

There is NO effect that will make just the sandbags shiny (I know Sony Vegas like the back of my hand), and why would you even want it to look like that? You're trying to defend a lost cause.

When Sickem went to capture the video, he probably hadn't cleared his video cache (GASP! His sandbags look different from yours [hence, your un-shiny sandbags]).

I honestly HATE derailing threads, but there are times when you need to prove the obvious truth to some close-minded individual.

Comment

After a post like SyniK's it can only be called perfect irony that one of the tags of this thread is 'pwnage'. :salute:

~Wolfgang

Comment

Wow, you are still trying to say it was edited to look like that? Besides the reason that it would be difficult to edit the sandbags as such, wtf! Why would anybody edit the sandbags to make them look all shiny and swirly.

I would have joined the tourney, but you officially stupefied it for me.

Cheers

Comment

Great Posts.. It amazes me how long you can keep people amused over some shiny sand bags.. ROFL.. And yes Synic.. Me and Sickem did make this video.. As you will see on You Tube made by Sickem and Myself.. But besides the point. I was told by some good friends that people like to complain about little stupid things in here, and you can keep em all foiled up, if you just post smart *** remarks.. I did not believe it.. So I had to test it out.. And saw the perfect opportunity here.. Boy I gotta give him $50.00 now, cuz he sure was right. Well hope you guys got as much of a laugh as I did.. Enjoy the tourney hope to see you there..

Comment

^^I love this guy. Instead of just saying "OK i was wrong" hes making excuses.

Comment

Yeah, I figured I wasn't going to touch this thread again. One good laugh is enough for a day

Comment

That's why they invented this

Comment

SANDBAGS WOOT.Try great video sickem love it but the sandbags are a lil messed up.If you cant do that then i say you should grow up a lil before you enter the internet :thumbsup: I am going to play with my sandbags now cya!.
                            ~Sickem

Comment

Originally posted by Sickem View Post
                              SANDBAGS WOOT.Try great video sickem love it but the sandbags are a lil messed up.If you cant do that then i say you should grow up a lil before you enter the internet :thumbsup: I am going to play with my sandbags now cya!.
                              ~Sickem
                              ROFL.. WooT

PS.. That knive tourney was great though huh?

Comment

Sure...

Comment

Working...
                                X