BF2 1v1 Knife Tournament -- NO ESCAPE--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 1v1 Knife Tournament -- NO ESCAPE--

www.tacticalgamersarena.com is proud to host its first ever BF2 tournament, and what a better way to get it started than to bring some one on one style game play out, to truly find out who is the best out their.. We chose to start off with a knife tourney.. and upon completion of the knifing Tournament, we will help you all dust off your sniper scopes.. So keep checking us out here at tacticalgamersarena.com

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDQ4Wv7fbeU[/media]

Spots Filled / Size: 1/32
    Signups Start: June 24, 2008
    Tournament Starts: July 01, 2008

Hurry over and SIGN UP....

Re: BF2 1v1 Knife Tournament -- NO ESCAPE--

LOL @ the borked textures on the sandbags.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang
      LOL @ the borked textures on the sandbags.

~Wolfgang
      Now we know who does not play with their settings maxed out.. ROFL Try it makes the game look alot smoother.. things blend in a little better..

Comment

I do play with setting maxed out and my sandbags don't look like that except occasionally on Sharqi.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Sweet, so you ever made a custom map before?

I am not saying that I made this one.. I didn't but you should see the whole map.. The creator did a great job..

Hope to see you signed up.. Maybe we can get our knive on.. In between those Sandbags..

Comment

Lol at the sandbags. Tell whoever made that vid to clear his video cashe. That is NOT how sandbags look or should look.

Comment

Ohh its you again, the guy with no skill that talks **** about everyones posts? GET A LIFE KID..

Comment

I have no skill coz i said that knifing in Bf2 is random as hell coz of the sucky hitboxes?

Comment

Originally posted by clementsjd1
                  Ohh its you again, the guy with no skill that talks **** about everyones posts? GET A LIFE KID..
                  Pal, you just comitted suicide...

Comment

Originally posted by _S3rH3nD_
                    Pal, you just comitted suicide...
                    I guess if my life was a video game, I would be a little worried.. ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
                      Lol at the sandbags. Tell whoever made that vid to clear his video cashe. That is NOT how sandbags look or should look.
                      If you had a real video card, maxed out everything on high.. You would see what sandbags really look like, When you get up close to them, and look at it at different levels..

Truthfully I never paid attention to it much either.. Until now, when we picked this map for our knife tournament, And it is literally in the middle of sand bags..

So we were just looking at sandbags for a while.. And that is when I realized it.

Comment

Originally posted by clementsjd1
                        If you had a real video card, maxed out everything on high.. You would see what sandbags really look like, When you get up close to them, and look at it at different levels..
                        Your a funny guy you know that? Sandbags dont look the way they do in that video on any settings. That is a bug. If they look like that on your computer clear your video cache.

Comment

An innocent Knife Tournament sign up turned into a damn fight so quickly...

Comment

ROFL, just wanted to see how far you noobs, would take this.. Do much video EDITING??? ROFL.. look at the effects on that clip and tell me if that looks like normal BF2?? Its funny how you only notice the sand bags..

Comment

So now those sandbags are edited to look that way?

GG mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X