Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch coming, should we thank hackers lol ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch coming, should we thank hackers lol ?

Now everybody know there is a patch coming (or lets hope so) because of hackers. PID hacking was the worst thing that could happen most of the bfplayers, im a victim of PID hacking (lost my 3star). Hope they fix it and make playing safely and better. "thanks for the memories, thanks for the hackers.."

Re: Patch coming, should we thank hackers lol ?

i don't think the patch is coming because of hackers! if anything we should be blaming hackers for ruining the game!

Comment

I don't think so because I rarely see hackers nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis
        I don't think so because I rarely see hackers nowadays.
        Yea, the number have definitely decreased since that major Punkbuster upgrade.

Comment

Looking forward

Monday

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7gM9PhU4Tk[/media]

Quote:
          In a world exclusive event, on Friday the 20th of June, a massive bombshell was dropped on netGameRadio's 'The Inside Battlefield Show'. In an exclusive world first soaring interview, it was confirmed that on Monday, the 23rd of June, to coincide with Battlefield 2's third birthday, gamers will see an announcement regarding a new patch coupled with exciting original maps.

The interview was directly with John Hargelid, a Live Producer from DICE, Sweden, who confirmed that support for Battlefield 2 is not over, and that an announcement regarding a possible new patch and maps will be announced on Monday. The question that was directly answered included references to a patch, maps, and gaming modes.

Whilst 'The Inside Battlefield Show' has been, to date, a local production for the value of our listener base in Australia and New Zealand, netGameRadio received world wide gaming press attention with the release of this information. Planet Battlefield, Total Gaming Network, GameTrailers, BF2s, Gamespot, i3d, and local ISP Internode, are all talking about our recent interview with DICE, and eagerly awaiting the announcement on Monday.

Some of these mediums have also hosted the file locally and in their own audio streaming server, with key references pointing to the interview. A BF2s member has also created a YouTube link for people wanting to hear the most important snippet of the night.

This download has now reached, in excess, of over 720 downloads on nGR's local server, not to count all the views and downloads from the fore-mentioned external sources. It's quite possible that the interview could have now reached to the tens of thousands of Battlefield 2 fans. This would make, this particular Battlefield 2 specific media interview file, Australia and New Zealand's most sought after and requested media file in the shout-casting industry.

It was apparent that netGameRadio's download servers were being hit extremely hard, during the spread of this news, when we had to fall back to our emergency file host provider in order to cater for the mass downloads.

Both RDNx (netGameRadio Managing Director) and johnny_sisko (Business and Marketing Manager), have been completely blown away by the acknowledgment of our dedication to Battlefield gaming, not only from DICE by giving us this world first exclusive, but by the communities extremely positive response to our ventures.

This media attention puts nGR on the world map, as we continue to push forward to be at the fore-front of information and entertainment for the online gamer

ANYONE WANT ANYMORE PROOF, i also know some site staff on here know about it .

Comment

for the BF2 fans this is a massive bombshell indeed.... for a long time there I thought support for bf2 have long been forgotten.

Comment

yipee new maps

Comment

Hackers are few and far between it seems.. But they are out their, And still getting banned, let's just hope it takes these low-lifes while to figure out how to inject it into 1.5 before they completley screw this one over for us as well.

Comment

The only hackers I usually encounter are commander asset hackers who drop like 100 uav's from the sky. All other hackers don't bother me as long as I spot them before they spot me then I don't care about their aimbots.

Comment

Originally posted by Guiccia
                    yipee new maps
                    More importantly, I would hope Tampa will be included in the patch so that servers can include it in normal rotation without kicking all the people that haven't bothered to download it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jage[FIN]
                      Now everybody know there is a patch coming (or lets hope so) because of hackers. PID hacking was the worst thing that could happen most of the bfplayers, im a victim of PID hacking (lost my 3star). Hope they fix it and make playing safely and better. "thanks for the memories, thanks for the hackers.."
                      It has nothing to do with hackers at all. It's a BF2 3rd birthday "gift" to the players. You can download the netgameRadio broadcast here (episode 20).

Comment

Originally posted by GunHappyBob
                        The only hackers I usually encounter are commander asset hackers who drop like 100 uav's from the sky. All other hackers don't bother me as long as I spot them before they spot me then I don't care about their aimbots.
                        I spend all my time in the air nowadays, where the only successful hackers you'll ever meet are the chatspammers.

Comment

I think its safe to say that one thing the new patch will have will be commander volume so we can turn down a spamming commander, and that will make me happy as a hate spamming commanders, but of corese i would still want more to make me really happy, like new maps, fix the CTD bug that happens when you press 'G' to pick up someones kit, and new game modes like I/O but with transport vehicles only, no tanks or APC's or attack choppers or jets.

Better stats would be good too, because at the min you can check how accurate you are as sniper but you can't see how much better you are with different weapons like, how much better am i with the L96A1 compared to the M95 or M24 or SVD.

You can't see your accuracy for any weapon, only kit, i want to know am i more accurate with the L85A1 than i am with the M16A2 or the AK101.

Also other stats like how many head shots have i made, how many times have i been killed with a head shot, how many kills have i made with a nade shot to the head before it exploded, how many kills have i made with a smoke granade, how many friendly engineers have you reversed over while fixing your tank, how many times have you been killed by running into a team mate when you only have 1 bar of health left, how many times have you been jihard jeeped, what is the highest distance you have been blown to when arty lands at your feet, number of times cartilary has been droped on you.

Comment

BF3 announcement would be super cool!

Comment

Originally posted by ebevan91
                              BF3 announcement would be super cool!
                              Were you in my squad on the TG server just 10 min ago? On Operation Ghost Train

Comment

Working...
                              X