This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mathieuuu

naw im sorry hes a peice of crap. period.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang
      I'll take a few extra times being TKed if it means not having to deal with rubbish gameplay like Field described. FF-on FTW. I don't even bother joining a server that's FF-off. It just encourages that kind of behaviour.

~Wolfgang
      You must only play on 4 servers only then. FF on is going extinct

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical
        You must only play on 4 servers only then. FF on is going extinct
        Pretty much, yeah. I go to Moongamers 24/7 Tampa Conquest server (because I <3 Tampa) which has FF-on, as well as any handful of servers for city map play - notably the various NfB servers (as well as their Wake one, when it's populated) as well as TRR, and a couple of other ones the names of which escape me at the moment that my buddies play on. For Titan I play on 3AC, although for some reason I've been pinging over 100 there since 1.5 came out when before I was only around 60-70.

But anyway, yeah. If a server doesn't have FF-on I don't even bother. I'm too particular in that regard I suppose. :hmm:

~Wolfgang

Comment

/fail
          This thread is so pointless. There are hundreds of players who piss us off, but this kind of thread won't change anything. It only degrades the forum and fills it up with non-constructive whining.

You're intentions might have been good, but this thread is pointless.

:locked:

Comment

Working...
          X