This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mathieuuu

let me say this kid is a peice of crap probably like blade114 i see him on RAGE giraltar and he is raping everyone with his rdx bunnyhopping skills and then he buddy requests me and has the nerve to call me a bad player.

i tell him that he cant shoot and all he does is spam rdx on 64 player campG. Well he feels he needed to prove something so he joins a 32 player gibraltar shingle server with me and just like i thought i kill him over and over again and then he quits and leaves my buddy list. What a little scummy deucheRat.

stuff like that just makes me like FF=Off even less because some rdx spammer with an uber computer tells me how good he is. hes more like a skilled noob i think.

Re: mathieuuu

:locked:

Comment

sorry for being negative and hurting the forum AAK but i just felt that i needed to publicly make light of this retard matheuuu who doesnt belong high on the combat leaderboard

Comment

And the point is? Move to a different server if you don't want to play with him.

Comment

FF=ON

Always.

There is no reason for a decent player to play on FF=OFF

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac
            FF=ON

Always.

There is no reason for a decent player to play on FF=OFF
            Except that the other players on a server aren't always decent....

Comment

I'll take a few extra times being TKed if it means not having to deal with rubbish gameplay like Field described. FF-on FTW. I don't even bother joining a server that's FF-off. It just encourages that kind of behaviour.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Lol always funny to read this. Those peepz like matt thinks'' O god i am so good. I will pwn everybody'' Pfff. Fkers

Comment

yeah Taloon knows what im talking about

Comment

For once I actually agree with you on something Field.

This player always joins the EUS 24/7 Camp G server and gets half of the server to duplicate his RDX whoring. I keep my distance and stay away from packs and do my best to kill him with the Voss :laugh::cheers:

I know I should play on servers with FF on, but there aren't always populated servers (that are the size I want - 64 slots - playing maps I want - city maps) and I don't have the time to populate someone else's server.

He seems to live in Europe somewhere so unless you happen to be playing early in the day you will hopefully not have to put up with his nonsense.

Comment

He's hilarious, when I went to knife him it took me 1 spawn... found him, knifed him... he then came after my tags and I tagged him again and left

Got the buddy request... denied it. Plenty of players out there like him that do nothing but rdx spam but sod 'em.... let them have their fun. It's why I avoid FF-off servers unless I'm prepared to do it back (sniping with moretti and having RDX to sort out multiple enemies close up on timeless gib is quite fun I have to admit).

Comment

hehe nothing wrong with rdx hoppers just herzog the n00bs and liek i said befoe on a similar thread if you were daft enough to let em get that close u deserve the death

Comment

lol this may seem embrassing but I don't even know how to use RDX properly yet. Do they explode themselves upon contact with enemy or do you have to trigger?

I feel this is better not knowing how to spam RDX now that everyone seem to hate RDX whores...

On Topic: I do see a lot of people on FF=off servers spamming RDX and attacking uncapped. It's annoying and many people vote kick them.

Comment

Originally posted by FPS[VT_NERD]
                            For once I actually agree with you on something Field.

This player always joins the EUS 24/7 Camp G server and gets half of the server to duplicate his RDX whoring. I keep my distance and stay away from packs and do my best to kill him with the Voss :laugh::cheers:

I know I should play on servers with FF on, but there aren't always populated servers (that are the size I want - 64 slots - playing maps I want - city maps) and I don't have the time to populate someone else's server.

He seems to live in Europe somewhere so unless you happen to be playing early in the day you will hopefully not have to put up with his nonsense.
                            yeah that was the first time i ever saw him but i've seen one of his friends (demonvoltz) before though.

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz
                            hehe nothing wrong with rdx hoppers just herzog the n00bs and liek i said befoe on a similar thread if you were daft enough to let em get that close u deserve the death
                            got killed by him twice the whole time actually. Once by rdx while i was shooting at someone else and the second time with a battlewalker i get demolished up against a wall.

it was funny though when he came to play on 32 man NFB i knew the first thing he would do is use a walker so i just had mm's and blew his arse up with a mitchell while he was running away to toll station to fix his junk heap. then when he was on foot there werent clusters of people for him to blow up and he tries to shoot me with a krylov and i kill him over and over again each time i take the fresh krylov off him and kill him with it. it was great.

Comment

I have probably done everything possible in 2142 in terms of ways to kill people, and every now and then, its fun to just hop on a 64 FF off server and relieve some stress and get some laughs. Of course, everyone is good at something, and there's no reason to bash them for doing something you dont like or support. He does deserve to be high on the leaderboard because he puts time into and knows how to spam RDX. Just stay in your territory and leave people be.

Comment

Working...
                              X