Loser commanders wasting resource.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loser commanders wasting resource.

This has happened to me a couple of times over the last few days. I am in a good position sniping at an enemy spawn point. I am the only guy in there and my team mates are off doing something else and then suddenly the arty rains down. I dunno all I can do is laugh when a commander uses a whole arty barrage just to take out one sniper. Anyone else had this happen to them?

Re: Loser commanders wasting resource.

Depends on situation. If you are sniping valuable flags with say helis there or jets or if any other potential arti attack point has some friendlies around then arti on that sniper is perfectly fine

Comment

I'd arty you just on principle. You were a sniper, and every time I get killed by a claymore it makes me hate snipers just a little bit more...

~Wolfgang

Comment

Depends on whats going on in the battle. I would personally drop a car on you, instead of arty.

One of the best commander feelings you can have is the car death-drop. Topped only by the crate death-drop.

Comment

Well, if the commander doesn't tell his squad(s) to take you down, then arty will be the choice...

Comment

yeh i have that happen to me all the time..it feels like im being hunted by the commander..always at the wrong place wrong time for arty....always ends up killing just one person...me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Laughing Man
              This has happened to me a couple of times over the last few days. I am in a good position sniping at an enemy spawn point. I am the only guy in there and my team mates are off doing something else and then suddenly the arty rains down. I dunno all I can do is laugh when a commander uses a whole arty barrage just to take out one sniper. Anyone else had this happen to them?
              Yeah, and I feel bad for that team every single time...

I think it's funny when you're in SP and the enemy commander seems to lock his sights almost exclusively on you. Just weird and interesting.

Comment

I've had that happen to me a few times. It's even funnier when somehow the artillery doesn't kill you lol

Comment

I just don't get it. The last few times it's happened to me it's been in full 64 player servers and it's been whilst I was sniping non important positions. I.e no heli or aircraft launch points even worse it's happened even happened when about 10 of my team mates were over-running another enemy flag. Instead of hitting them he hit me.

The car drop I could give you but an entire arty round to take out one sniper....

Comment

Just pretend that you are so l33t the enemy commander deems you the single most threatening target on the battlefield - even moreso than your 10-man assault team and that the only way he can possibly defeat you is with a massive artillery strike.

~Wolfgang

Comment

When I first started playing BF2 - I was sniper fodder made me really tense just couldn't see the bastards. I was shooting bushes and shadows all the time (lol). Left me with a lot of bad feeling, I for one don't mind arty on a sniper.

Comment

Someone got owned by a commander lol. He took you out. You were a poor wittle sniper sittin there. He had his chance. And he pushed the friggin button.

Get over it.

Comment

Yes, and it's annoying as hell !

Comment

This has happened to me a couple of times over the last few days. I am in a good position sniping at an enemy spawn point?
                            stops reading there, it doesn't matter, ur a spawn camper so gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang View Post
                              I'd arty you just on principle.
                              Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                              X