Which BF2 Statistic is Most Important to You? K/D Ratio? Accuracy? etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which BF2 Statistic is Most Important to You? K/D Ratio? Accuracy? etc

Despite what people say, I think everyone cares about their BF2 statistics, so which one is most important to you?

For me I want to rank up as quickly as possible, so its the global score/min. I am quite pleased with my overall accuracy of 22%, but my K/D ratio of 1.08 could be better!

For those that dont know, you can check your player stats on either:
    Code:
    http://www.bf2player.com

http://bf2s.com/
    Thanks for voting

Re: Which BF2 Statistic is Most Important to You? K/D Ratio? Accuracy? etc

If anyone spams this with anti-stats rubbish, they will be punished. Only warning.

Comment

Easily K/D ratio. It does not matter how accurate you are if you die more times then you kill someone you are not pulling your own weight. While if you have 5% accuracy but a K/D ratio of 3 you are getting the job done.

Comment

Kill streak!

Mines at 74 :awes

Comment

I could only get 50 kill streak. Came in a J-10 on Wake.

I suspect with a good pilot in a chopper, i could do more.

Comment

Mine is 25 =(. I mostly play infantry though. I find it more fun to try and take down the big tank or helicopter as AT then it is to fly the helo.

Comment

K/D ratio, if you can't kill them, then your just making us loose tickets.

Also, if they play medic a lot i look for there Revive points, if they have no res's then its almost as bad as a .5 kdr.

Comment

chopper kdr.
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

^^Seconded.

Comment

K/D ratio. It's the most important factor to which team will win, and if you're helping your team enough. Obviously there's other ways to help your team, but overdoing it into medic-whore zone will probably just annoy your team.

Comment

Who else has a K/D ratio of >5.5 without stat padding?

Originally posted by Skaggy View Post
                      Kill streak!

Mines at 74 :awes

93 heli pwnage on wake

But seriously I gave up on stats a long time ago

Comment

I think your overall KDR is the most accurate way to demonstrate playing ability. But, time is a major factor there. A 5.5 KDR with few hours doesnt mean much, but with 2000 hours, that KDR would be impressive. A lot of stats, like kill streaks, can easily be manipulated, but thats hard to do with KDR over a long time.

Comment

K, shame mine fails!

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                            chopper kdr.
                            Came in to post something similar.

I don't generally look at the overall KDR unless I know the person doesn't use vehicles much. Otherwise, I look at their chosen vehicle and make a skill assessment based on the time used, kills and KDR.

Comment

K/D ratio here too.. that's all I care about.

Of course, I want to make sure my team wins the round, but my personal goal is to kill as many enemy team members, with as few deaths as possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X