Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your dream situation

Originally posted by Alex6714 View Post
    Completely realistic flight physics/instrument panels and weapon systems for helicopters and jets.
    lol jets would be falling out of the sky if the pilot could even manage to take off properly.

Comment

Running through alleways and climbing up starcases to evade chopper missiles and bullets, reaching the rooftop only to have the chopper hover infront of me and i spray my M4 hitting the fuel tank, and having it crash into the pavement

Comment

Having the "GAY"mores called Proximity mines, cuz that is all they are.

in RL claymores are designed to be set, moved away from. while covering your wires, so they are not exposed to the enemy, than hiding out and patiently waiting.. Once the enemy is in range.. It is 3 clicks on a trigger mechanism and boom.. Great Ambush setup tool..

No really the best situation in BF2.. Would be killing someone, than waiting for that dumb noob medic, to come along and prone to revive him.. You kill the medic once the revive is done. before he gets away.. and than while the dead guy was not expecting a revive.. You get him while he is still prone, leaving him wondering why his respawn time just restarted..

Comment

Originally posted by clementsjd1
          in RL claymores are designed to be set, moved away from. while covering your wires, so they are not exposed to the enemy, than hiding out and patiently waiting.. Once the enemy is in range.. It is 3 clicks on a trigger mechanism and boom.. Great Ambush setup tool..
          It doesn't take three clicks to trigger a claymore. You just click it three times to test the clacker. "I see the light, I see the light, I see the light." "Claymore, Claymore, Claymore." But you only have to click it once to set off the blasting cap.

Comment

Working...
          X