Your dream situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your dream situation

What kind of situation would you love to be in, like something you would like to do in BF3. Mine would be a jet dogfight in the moonlight and preferably clouds. The closest we got to that was in Secret Weapons of WW2. Yours?

Re: Your dream situation

A chopper dogfight where the TVGM actually hits where the chopper is without having to adjust for magical hitboxes. You know, so I don't have to miss on purpose and try and hit the invisible chopper somewhere behind the chopper...

Comment

Me having a machine gun and they other team rushing me with knives!YAY.

Comment

Staying connected to the server

Comment

teamwork

Comment

Originally posted by [WS] Stephensolofo View Post
            Me having a machine gun and they other team rushing me with knives!YAY.
            And the machine gun overheats after 1/3 of the enemy team is dead

No claymores would be awesome - I hate them in every game they're in.

Comment

joining a squad that doesn't suck

Comment

having a life and a girlfriend so I wouldn't have to play bf2 8 hours a day to forget reality

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDad View Post
                  having a life and a girlfriend so I wouldn't have to play bf2 8 hours a day to forget reality
                  We all go through that, but just accept the fact we were born to play video games :salute:

Comment

did you know theres a 20% possibility that our whole life might be a video game?

that someone else is controlling us the way we control those characters in these video games we play

Comment

Originally posted by predragjanjic View Post
                      did you know theres a 20% possibility that our whole life might be a video game?

that someone else is controlling us the way we control those characters in these video games we play
                      Well actually its 50% chanse. Either it is, or it isnt...

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                        Well actually its 50% chanse. Either it is, or it isnt...
                        I beg to differ. Just because something may or may not be does not mean there's a 50% chance. Consider a box containing 99 red balls and 1 black ball. If you pick one at random, it may be a red ball, or it may be a black ball, but there's a 99% chance you'll pick a red ball. Peace out :salute:

Comment

For me, it'd be kicking in a door, to an Insurgents hideout, wielding dual desert eagles, Kill the two guards with two shots in the chest and one in the head, shoot the leaders legs out, so he falls back on his chair and force him to tell me where the nuke is, before taping a hand grenade in his mouth and diving out a window onto the ground below.

Comment

I beg to differ. Just because something may or may not be does not mean there's a 50% chance. Consider a box containing 99 red balls and 1 black ball. If you pick one at random, it may be a red ball, or it may be a black ball, but there's a 99% chance you'll pick a red ball. Peace out :salute:
                            It was ment as a joke

Comment

i has that and still play games :thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
                              X