A question regarding C4-cars and EA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question regarding C4-cars and EA

Has EA made a rule banning C4-cars (jihad jeeping)? I know the admins may do what they want but has EA themselves banned it or anything?

Just got kicked from a pelikaista server for disagreeing with the admin (didnt jihad jeep myself, didn`t even swear).

EDIT: Damn, not kicked, just banned. Oh well

Re: A question regarding C4-cars and EA

Ea dosent care about it. Its not an exploit. Some admins just hate to see themselves killed by a car.

Comment

Are you sure? I wanna make a thread on the pelikaista forums as they run the best 24/7 jalalabad server imo. Don`t wanna stay perm banned cause some admin got pissed and knew **** all about EA`s rules.

EDIT: Has EA/ROE in the past banned jihad-jeeping? and what is AoE? Can`t find it anywhere

Comment

EA doesnt care about it, its part of game. Then what would they do to teamkillers and those who force it? lol

And as far as I know pelikaista dont forbid C4 cars at least they did not in the past

Comment

There is no rule again "jihad cars". It's part of the game and needs to be countered by tactics, not banning.

Comment

EA's rules of conduct. This is the latest official version of their rules. Anything else is outdated.

Nothing in there saying that admins can't restrict the use of jihad-jeeps.

Comment

Thx for the info, but yeah, thread locked in their forums and still banned.

Curses

Comment

It is allowed under EA. EA also allows servers to make rules against it.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                  Has EA made a rule banning C4-cars (jihad jeeping)? I know the admins may do what they want but has EA themselves banned it or anything?

Just got kicked from a pelikaista server for disagreeing with the admin (didnt jihad jeep myself, didn`t even swear).

EDIT: Damn, not kicked, just banned. Oh well
                  DICE said that C4 ramming wasn't discovered in beta testing. They also said that they never intended it to be used like that, it was to be placed on enemy vehicles not friendly. Thats why the ROE allows the custom rule of no C4 ramming.

I've done a lot of jihads, but not for a very long time now. It's a dirty way of getting a cheap kill, it has only slightly more skill involved than placing a claymore.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                    Are you sure? I wanna make a thread on the pelikaista forums as they run the best 24/7 jalalabad server imo. Don`t wanna stay perm banned cause some admin got pissed and knew **** all about EA`s rules.

EDIT: Has EA/ROE in the past banned jihad-jeeping? and what is AoE? Can`t find it anywhere
                    DUDE ITS ALLOWED/ THINK MAN THINK! How is it possibly against any rules?

JIHAD JEEPING, C4 JUMPING, BUNNYHOPPING, BASERAPE, DOLPHIN DIVING ARE ALL ALLOWED. IF YOU DON'T WANT IT, THEN GO TO YOUR NOOBY SERVER AND PLAY THERE. (THIS GOES IN GENERAL)

Sorry just sick of the admins and servers with all the !@#$ rules. It's just amazing how serious people get about a game sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper2794

JIHAD JEEPING, C4 JUMPING, BUNNYHOPPING, BASERAPE, DOLPHIN DIVING ARE ALL ALLOWED. IF YOU DON'T WANT IT, THEN GO TO YOUR NOOBY SERVER AND PLAY THERE. (THIS GOES IN GENERAL)

Sorry just sick of the admins and servers with all the !@#$ rules. It's just amazing how serious people get about a game sometimes.
                      If EA says it's globally illegal, then it's globally illegal across all ranked servers. That'd be the Rules of Combat they've laid out (linked above). Stat padding and knife-only servers are examples of globally illegal behavior. Jihad Jeeping is not illegal globally, but server admins can exclude it on their servers.

Oh, one last thing. PLEASE DON'T SHOUT; IT HURTS MY EARS.

Comment

The whole argument was about him (the admin) claiming that EA has officially banned Jihad-jeeping, no "but"s and "and". I said EA hasn`t banned it, just left it for the server admins to decide whether to allow it or not.
                        And for that, I got the boot

Comment

Originally posted by Webs961 View Post
                          If EA says it's globally illegal, then it's globally illegal across all ranked servers. That'd be the Rules of Combat they've laid out (linked above). Stat padding and knife-only servers are examples of globally illegal behavior. Jihad Jeeping is not illegal globally, but server admins can exclude it on their servers.

Oh, one last thing. PLEASE DON'T SHOUT; IT HURTS MY EARS.

Don't worry, he acts this way on GameFAQs too. Well, on the rare occasion when both of his accounts aren't simultaneously suspended, that is.

~Wolfgang

Comment

It's a good but cheap tactic to use to get kills. If you can time it right, it's pretty damn funny and gets armor and other vehicles out the way, pretty easily.

But, when you kill yourself and one person with it, it seems a little pointless, because you don't gain any points for it.

It's amazing how serious you get about people getting serious about games.

Comment

Irony at it's finest.

Comment

Working...
                              X