Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Two new maps are very disappointing

Originally posted by Tehb2 View Post
    the lack of features, if the old original wake was back, thatd be better.
    Elaborate on the "lack of features" and describe for me, how the "old Wake" could have been recreated in 2142.

Comment

Shingle is awesome, I like it a lot. It has the same look as Camp G. but its not nearly the same.

I especially like having so much vertical room to work with. That makes things more interesting, especially for sniping.

Comment

After blowing up 3 walkers in a row on Shingle I have come to the conclusion I have to play this game more.

Man the pilum is sooo satisfying!

Comment

Originally posted by Iquere « View Post
          After blowing up 3 walkers in a row on Shingle I have come to the conclusion I have to play this game more.

Man the pilum is sooo satisfying!
          I love that on Shingle, there aren't a lot of wide open spaces and you can get some really long range Pilum shots on them. I have taken down a few that had no idea where they were being shot from. I've also been taken out and had no idea where it was coming from....:shakehead:

Comment

Wake island I don't know if I like it, but Shingle is a snipers paradise.:yay:

Comment

I love both maps...the only problem is that there are just to many snipers...mainly in shingle.
              U must be allways behind a wall, pop a head out and u start to hear sniper shots coming in your way.
              I hate snipers...arrrggg....I think I am reapeating myself...the snipers are becoming so good that i swear that 60% of their shots on me are headshots...well must hide even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubas
                ...the snipers are becoming so good that i swear that 60% of their shots on me are headshots...well must hide even better.
                Well thats the best place to aim mate! One shot one kill, thats the idea anyway. :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by StarkWolf
                  Well thats the best place to aim mate! One shot one kill, thats the idea anyway. :thumbsup:
                  If u see a bloke named "Pifpif" or "Boobaloo" on your sights, try to miss...You would make me a happy man .

Comment

I love it that way. I think it's more fun and forces you to exercise more strategy when trying to move about the map.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. AAK625 View Post
                      I love it that way. I think it's more fun and forces you to exercise more strategy when trying to move about the map.
                      Yeah AAK625 is right. Forces people to adapt and come up with new routes/strategies for the map. Doing the same thing over and over again becomes boring.

Comment

I have a question about wake. Do you get a problem solver if u get all 4 consoles on the EU titan?

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical View Post
                          I have a question about wake. Do you get a problem solver if u get all 4 consoles on the EU titan?
                          hmm pins from wake don't even count.

anyways i think the community speaks for itself. i don't even see wake servers anymore while i still see many shingles servers.

Comment

I see tons of Wake servers. One of the best "titan" maps imo (it's really conquest assault or whatever)

Even more shingle servers though, it's much better than Camp G

Comment

Wake is fun, but it's laggy for some reason. Makes it hard on the eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster View Post
                                i don't even see wake servers anymore
                                I'm overnighting my Hooked On Phonics kit, so you can learn how to read.

Comment

Working...
                                X