new 1.5 maps problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new 1.5 maps problem

on wake island my game glitches and lags but my ping is between 40-80. it happens on op shingle sometimes,but not all the time. i think its only when it is IO it doesnt lag.how can i fix this?

Re: new 1.5 maps problem

Originally posted by whiteguy16 View Post
    on wake island my game glitches and lags but my ping is between 40-80. it happens on op shingle sometimes,but not all the time. i think its only when it is IO it doesnt lag.how can i fix this?
    I don't know. When I was playing beta, I lagged as hell on both. However I didn't lag on Sir. Community's test server. Tell us your spec so we can guess whether it is limit of your hardware or some other issue. You can also try to go on 32p servers to see if it lags. If you still lag on empty server, then something fishy is going in your computer.

Comment

Windows XP, Aureal Vortex 8830 Audio sound card, ATI Radeon Xpress 200 graphics card (built into the motherboard), and AMD Athlon 64 Processer 3500+. its not really meant for games but it can play battlefield anyways. its just one of those "computers for working around the house" computers.

Comment

ive heard of people saying that 1.5 lags alittle more or that its slightly more cpu/gpu intensive now. try adjusting your graphic settings and see you notice a difference. could just be the server too.

Comment

Originally posted by whiteguy16
          Windows XP, Aureal Vortex 8830 Audio sound card, ATI Radeon Xpress 200 graphics card (built into the motherboard), and AMD Athlon 64 Processer 3500+. its not really meant for games but it can play battlefield anyways. its just one of those "computers for working around the house" computers.
          I actually kind of surprised that you can run BF2142.

Comment

me too. i don't know what is keeping me in this game. but i'm not complaining. i found out that it won't glitch and lag on no vehicles on shingle. and is there a way to turn off the snow on wake? i think that is a big part of the problem

Comment

Working...
            X