Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Linking

Hey guys.

For some reason I can't link my Xbox Gamertag with my EA Account so I can get my veteran status & my stats online. Is there a solution to this problem or are there other people having the same issue?

Re: Account Linking

same here

Comment

The best thing for you guys to do is contact EA support yes i know its slow but they will be able to sort this issue out for you.

Comment

Seeing as it suggests that you try again later, how about you try again later? =/

Comment

I think EA is down atm, but even then it took me 2 hours to get the whole linking thing going thing morning, though the guns are worth it

Comment

Yeah EA was down I think, I managed to link mine about 30 mins ago.

Comment

I thought it might have been down & i'd try again later, but that was a week ago & i still can't get it to work?

Comment

Well i think it was just coincidence as it was down again last night.

Comment

... I've been trying this for days, and its never worked for me. I tried it once yesterday, a few days after, and then probably a week before that. :cry:

Comment

I dont really know how i managed to get mine working, but what did it for me was actually adding BFBC to the veterans game adding page along with my gamertag, then i just made sure the emails were the same.

Somehow it worked.

Comment

I think I might have found the problem! I chenged my XBL Gamertag from xXTrogdogXx to C0M8AT STEVE a while back. EA still have my gamertag listed as xXTrogdogXx and that has been linked. This would be why I cant link my new gamertag. Does anyone know how or if you can edit the gamertag EA have listed? I will post screen shots to explain it better if needs be.

Comment

Working...
                      X