Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting The 2 In My Name

Make up a name... Try zBsAwS.5

I just respelled one of my Alts names in |_||33|2 |_337... So instead of "The.Maestro" it was "T3HM435TR0". I logged in, then deleted him. Now the two is appended to all my soldiers, w00t

Comment

Originally posted by x + 95 = 4x - 10 View Post
      ok im trying to do this.. and at the bottom where it says bf2142 name of choice.. i put in the "noob" account that taaloon said to make. and it says its in use. what do i do?
      if it's in use, choose another name. and field boy is being negative, it's just not that big of a deal. you basically get 40 career points giving you an unlock. you can EASILY earn that in less than one round, so just enjoy the sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Field
        i dont think you can do it anymore. plus i havent noticed any difference in skill between people that have 2 by thier name and people that dont so i dont really see why you even care to do it, its like 'oh, look at me, im a fan of the battlefield franchise' WELL WOOOP-DEE-DOO!
        I love you whoever posted this and whoever said how to do it. I want a cool-shiny-uber looking Red 2!!! I've always wanted one!!! Woot, doing this as soon as I get back.

Comment

I got one next to Amaranthen my soldier's name. J10 hog in BF 2 for 2 years and Doragon hog in BF 2142 for 6 month. People seem to be more alert seeing the red and BIG 2 beside someone's name.

The general trend is that the team with more Red 2s usually win the game. Unless of course, they are all snobs and refuse to work with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Field
            'oh, look at me, im a fan of the battlefield franchise' WELL WOOOP-DEE-DOO!
            LOL. If they offer the same thing for the next BF game, I'm gonna sign up for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
              The general trend is that the team with more Red 2s usually win the game. Unless of course, they are all snobs and refuse to work with each other.
              Errr... No. I stopped paying attention the the red 2s and more attention to the giant silver Star upon Star (Brigadier General) after two months of playing. The general trend is that the team with more Brigs usually wins the game. Unless of course, they are all snobs and refuse to work with each other.

Just because you were good at BF2 doesn't mean you will be good at 2142. One of my clan leaders was a BF2 3 Star and J-10 whore... He is good in the gunship, but he can't do anything on the ground in 2142, even though he has been playing this game just as long as me.

Comment

That is true. In fall of berlin if PAC has a bunch of Brigadiers, they rarely get pinned down the whole round. If seen plenty of brigadiers play like n00bs. Classic example, calling for ammo and being clueless. A brig should know better than that.

Comment

Working...
                X