Getting The 2 In My Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting The 2 In My Name

Hey, ive been playing BF2142 for about half a month now, and have noticed a few people have got the Battlefield '2' icon in their names.

Having come from the Battlefield 2 Community i would be interested in finding how you go about getting it

Thanks.

Re: Getting The 2 In My Name

i dont think you can do it anymore. plus i havent noticed any difference in skill between people that have 2 by thier name and people that dont so i dont really see why you even care to do it, its like 'oh, look at me, im a fan of the battlefield franchise' WELL WOOOP-DEE-DOO!

Comment

It's for people who played BF2 and applied for the veterans program.

Though it does say it is closed, the registration still seems open.
      I would give it a shot.

Comment

Its still working jep. How to do it?
        Make a new 2142 soldier.
        The go to the link vika have given u. And sign in your battlefield 2 acc, to your new 2142 acc. Go play 2142. And play on your 1337 acc. You will see that even you havent sing that acc up for veteran stats it still will display the big red 2

Comment

At the time, the Veterans thing gave you a free unlock from the get-go. )

Comment

thanks guys apart from Field who is just being a negative ****

Comment

Originally posted by Field
              i dont think you can do it anymore. plus i havent noticed any difference in skill between people that have 2 by thier name and people that dont so i dont really see why you even care to do it, its like 'oh, look at me, im a fan of the battlefield franchise' WELL WOOOP-DEE-DOO!
              I think the red 2 is awesome. Apart from having some bling that's different from the rest, you're also saying something about your understanding with the Battlefield games and the concept of squadplay. Even if you suck!

The 2 indicates - you've played BF2, and long enough a go that you may be willing to be teamplayer in a squad....I've made that connection many times and found it to be a very valuable assumption more times than not.

So go get your flashy red # 2s!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanNao View Post
                At the time, the Veterans thing gave you a free unlock from the get-go. )
                Still does. Once you sign up, any new soldier you create automatically gets an unlock as soon as you create it. I made a new soldier just a week ago and still got the free unlock.

Comment

Originally posted by finc.hairy View Post
                  I think the red 2 is awesome. Apart from having some bling that's different from the rest, you're also saying something about your understanding with the Battlefield games and the concept of squadplay. Even if you suck!

The 2 indicates - you've played BF2, and long enough a go that you may be willing to be teamplayer in a squad....I've made that connection many times and found it to be a very valuable assumption more times than not.

So go get your flashy red # 2s!!
                  I so agree with it, But i mostly think about all players in that way, Even the Noobies, Until they make clear that i am wrong:laugh:..

Comment

Lad you just have to be pro and they give you it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel
                      A legend have spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel
                        Nah, I'm proof that they'll give it to anyone.:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
                          Nah, I'm proof that they'll give it to anyone.:laugh:
                          Touché.

Comment

It works, I just got it to apply to my EA Account There isn't a "Submit" button, just hit "Enter" after you fill out all the fields.

Comment

ok im trying to do this.. and at the bottom where it says bf2142 name of choice.. i put in the "noob" account that taaloon said to make. and it says its in use. what do i do?

Comment

Working...
                              X