hella annoying crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hella annoying crap

on some servers ill go on i get this problem sometimes where i have a certain kit selected and then boom i spawn with engineer kit. Its always the engineer kit and i never select it beforehand its like wtf

Re: hella annoying crap

Exactly. Always engineer. So now I have to go try to get a kill with that little teeny machine gun and pic up his kit (unless i get lucky and there's just a kit laying around). I agree, it's annoying.

Any bets on whether this is fixed in latest patch? Anyone?

Comment

I know it well, and I hate it too. If I get time I try and set up every kit to how I like it so if it does happen then I'm not so handicapped (spawning with basic sniper kit no unlocks selected isn't great fun).

That said, occasionally when you get the engineer kit you didn't think you wanted and you decide to play with it anyway, it becomes the source of mucho hilarity Nothing quite like the feeling of a mitchell-multikill, heheh

Comment

Oh yeah, I love that one. 'Alright PAC, fear my Baur...cotte? WTF?!?' :dead:

Another one that irritates me is how it's decided to randomly jumble my stuff everytime I join the server, even if it's the same one I was just on earlier. I love spawning in with EMP mines when I have every intention of vehicle whoring...much more useful than being able to disable all the motion mines around the silos. Yep, sure is.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Seriously guys its not good when playing a clan match, lol trying to noob tube ppl haha

Comment

I always get thrown in a random spawnpoint as assault with nothing equipped.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
              I always get thrown in a random spawnpoint as assault with nothing equipped.
              Same, usually it's back at EU base. Few times I've gotten spawns at ruins, toll, and central.

Always happens on EU to me usually when it takes longer than usual to load the server.So far it has never given me anything but Assault kits with no unlocks.

Comment

Half the time it spawns you as an assault it suicides you and then switches you to PAC... Its an interesting bug, I have no idea what causes it though. You can normally see a person who it is about to happen to, because they spawn in before they finish loading and hover three feet in the air

Comment

well yeah that spawning in the back base with a bare bones assault kit has been a recurring thing since the dinosaurs but this one with spawning in as an engineer in the middle of the game is something nu

Comment

I deployed a beacon on the titan the other day on Shuia, and when I died and went to spawn back on it, it was moving all over the map. I choose it and spawned, and came down on my beacon as usual. Later it stopped working, even tho after podding up with an APC, it was still there. I had to leave and rejoin my squad so someone else could deploy a beacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel View Post
                      Seriously guys its not good when playing a clan match, lol trying to noob tube ppl haha
                      LOL!!! Just reminded me of a time in a clan match where that happened to me. Still managed to get 2 sudnik kills before I found another kit to pick up though (must've made the enemy think "WTF?").

I hate the autospawn glitch though. Unnecessary death FTL.

Comment

it spawns me as medic instead of engie actually.

Comment

lol autospin is semi glitch, you can do it by yourself. you need to wiggle the mouse in some way like look up left right left right and then it stutters and automaticly keeps on turning

Comment

Seems like this patch has caused more problems than fix anything.

Comment

that auto spawn bug has had it's times on me, recently it spawned me into a goliath and somehow made two of them, I had to move it because it was inside another, another time I spawned on the back of a titan with it's sheilds up. That kit spawn thing sometimes happens because there is a split second when you click that the kit selection pops up. I never get engie anymore, its support and sniper now.

Comment

Working...
                              X