hella annoying crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hella annoying crap

I've spawned on the back of a titan, and get this: I was FLYING I fell shortly after though.

@Zarious: I've had that one before too. I've also had a beacon glitch where you put one down and it doesn't do anything... Its physically there, but you still have a beacon in your inventory and you can't spawn on the "dummy" one. You can put down the second one though, so then you have two beacons out only one of which is spawn-able.

Comment

these bugs are in the same class as: when you're customizing your kit and suddenly it switches to support kit. or when you join a server and you start playing and it suddenly takes you to the end game screen with a bunch of "undefined" making you press the join button again? nobody ever talks about these weird bugs and they never get fixed. not game breaking, but hella annoying and hopefully gone by the next BF game.

Comment

that stuff isnt that annoying its at the beginning of your match who cares

Comment

I think it's a bit better than the Frontlines not being able to bind exit vehicle key, at least it's not constant in 2142.

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
          Half the time it spawns you as an assault it suicides you and then switches you to PAC... Its an interesting bug, I have no idea what causes it though. You can normally see a person who it is about to happen to, because they spawn in before they finish loading and hover three feet in the air
          Bleh. -2 points too. :dead:

Comment

oh where to start....there's the default medic kit where you spawn w/o even having a choice to customize,
            the lovely random engineer spawn,
            the "magic" beacon has only happened twice, but still sucks
            and my new fav...sprint ability not working PERIOD. out of breath w/ light armor in 30 friggin yards!

Comment

i like when the beacon gets bugged and you spawn off an enemy SL. sometimes i would spawn right behind a tank and just pilum its arse at point blank. they have no idea wtf hit them.

Comment

I never had that problem. The reason this happens is, when you chose Assault kit sometimes it jumps to the kit under, that is why you always get enginer. I am always careful when it comes to chose my kit, and I always double check if ill spawn with the good one. Don't stress when you change kit, you got 15 sec to do it when your dead anyways..

Comment

one problem that really ticks me off, is when you enter a server, and you start off with all stock weapons for assualt (usually its the EU stock weapon (can't think of name....)) and you also start with negative points, usually being -2 points, -2 team , 2 deaths

Comment

^ that's from the insta death when they auto switch you. pretty annoying because you never spawned in reality.

Comment

Happens to me too.
                      But it puts me as support. :shock:

Comment

Working...
                      X