Sniper layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sniper layout

in hardcore servers i mostly snipe with a silenced G3 and a Deagle.. the G3 is REALLY easy to snipe with! i dont use dead silence or anything like that because (and i mean this in an un boastfully way) by the time they hear me their normaly dead unless im lagging like mad. But bottom line the G3 is the sniper rifle for HC servers unless ur on Wet work and then ur probably best with a Dragunov

Comment

Main:
      Weapon: M-21
      Perk-1: Claymore
      Perk 2: Stopping Power
      Perk 3: Iron Lung

Alt: (typically smaller maps or servers on which being stationary is difficult)
      Weapon: M40A3/ACOG
      Weapon: MP5/Red Dot Sight
      Perk 1: Claymore
      Perk 2: Overkill
      Perk 3: Steady Aim

I've never tried the G3 though I might just give it a go.

Comment

i dont understand people who play as sniper on SC...

Comment

^^ What's wrong with sniping in SC - it seems fine to me.

It's not necessarily stealthy sniping, it's more of the up-in-your-face action where you have to have quick reactions and be good with your pistol. Most snipers I see in just regular games (TDM's for example) just camp at both ends of the map and have a standoff all round, which really doesn't help the team.

Comment

Im currently trying to master the acog scope on the M40A so that way i can be usefull both long range and short range, i have had some incredible shots short range but long range shooting with the acog is next to impossible, though i am playing on servers with 190+ ping so wether that plays into it or not i don't know.. But if u can get the ACOG down then ur set!

Comment

Working...
            X