Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Very First Thing You Will do in Bad Company...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Very First Thing You Will do in Bad Company...

I will probably install it before doing anything (if its for the PC)

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
      With Cod 4(pc version), i played the whole single player through before i went to MP...

Same thing here, except for the reason behind it was I didn't get Xbox Live until after I beat the Single Player.

And it's still as good as it was the first time playing through it!

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21
      I cant see myself loving the SP campaign in Bad Company, all the appeal is in the MP right now. It might surprise me tho.

Despite all its problems, the BF series has always been multiplayer heaven for me.
      Really? Every interview I've watched of people who have played the SP said it was literally amazing and will blow COD4 out of the water...

I have to say, it might not be as intriguing or serious, but it will sure be fun as heck to blow up $**t... at the very least. But believe it or not, I'm actually more excited about the Campaign, because I already know that any the Multiplayer will be amazing no matter what. I totally agree with you that the Battlefield series knows what's best when it comes to Multiplayer, and even though it's not always 100% perfect, it's still better than any other game out there by far!

The campaign though will be new, different, original, fun, and exciting!

Originally posted by Cryptik View Post
      Blow the legs off the first Screaming twelve year old I see.

Why is that not an option
      lol, I have to agree.

Too bad I can't edit the poll cuz that's a good one... haha :laugh:

Originally posted by HK-75 View Post
      I will probably install it before doing anything
      Um... I only install things when the game is for PC.

Battlefield: Bad Company is for Xbox 360/PS3 only... lol

Originally posted by HK-75 View Post
      I will probably install it before doing anything
      Um... I only install things when the game is for PC.

Battlefield: Bad Company is for Xbox 360/PS3 only... lol

Just put the disc in and play!

Comment

Some PS3 games actually need to install game data before you can play them, though I don't know whether this is the case in BF:BC.

Comment

I hear what your saying Deflex, it might surprise me, but I've never been a massive SP fan, so ill reserve judgment until i see it for myself.

If its good, i will be the first to come on here and say i was wrong

And that thing the other guy said about installing, its possible the PS3 version will have a quick install as blu-ray has a lower read speed.

Edit : Nevermind Twilight beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twlight
            Some PS3 games actually need to install game data before you can play them, though I don't know whether this is the case in BF:BC.
            Interesting... not on the 360 though, and I'm glad cuz there is almost no space to hold just a few games, but I only use that valuable space for the little things like game demos, videos, and other free stuff on the Xbox Live Marketplace...

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21
            I hear what your saying Deflex, it might surprise me, but I've never been a massive SP fan, so ill reserve judgment until i see it for myself.

If its good, i will be the first to come on here and say i was wrong
            Haha, yeah... Games with Single Player should be really good and if that fails, then usually Multiplayer is better, but in this case you know the multiplayer will be amazing and the SP looks good and I can just hope it is amazing as well...

Can't wait for demo time!

Comment

Yeah, some games has install in them before you can play...

First i saw was GTA 4... It took some five minutes, and it makes the game's loading times faster...

It really doesn't bother me at all...

Comment

Ahhhh... All the peer pressure in here is wanting me to get a PS3 more now... grrr

Faster loading times is always good... Nevermind installing games, 5 minutes? PSH! That's nothing...

Comment

^^ Lol.

i would recommend a PS3, definitely.

The installs don't just speed up load times tho, they also make up for the fact that Blu-rays have a much lower read-speed than DVD's. So some data is installed to streamline the process.

But 5 minutes in return for faster loading and what-not, seems a pretty good price to me :thumbsup:

Comment

Yeah, my appetite for a PS3 just grew a tiny bit larger...

Comment

Originally posted by Deflex
                      Yeah, my appetite for a PS3 just grew a tiny bit larger...
                      I see what you mean. I got pm'd from cryptik why ps3 is better.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
                        Kenji, aren't you 13 yourself?
                        No I'm 17 you noob it was birthday today :P which make you young than me so indeed the word I am looking for is Touche

But anyway I cant wait for BF:BC it looks awesome and I am Glad that Conquest will be there

Comment

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21 View Post
                          ^^ Lol.

i would recommend a PS3, definitely.

The installs don't just speed up load times tho, they also make up for the fact that Blu-rays have a much lower read-speed than DVD's. So some data is installed to streamline the process.

But 5 minutes in return for faster loading and what-not, seems a pretty good price to me :thumbsup:
                          Game data installs can increase loading speeds, though it on some games it can take ridiculous the amounts of time it takes to install. DMC 4 took just over 20 minutes to install for me and only took a few seconds off the load times, compared to the Xbox 360 version.

Comment

Lol, yea, you got me there.

Ill concede that DMC4's install was hardly worth it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by randomguy114
                              I see what you mean. I got pm'd from cryptik why ps3 is better.
                              lol, you lucky guy!

Originally posted by Cryptik
                              so indeed the word I am looking for is Touche
                              Haha, you forgot the little astric in Touché...

Originally posted by Cryptik
                              But anyway I cant wait for BF:BC it looks awesome and I am Glad that Conquest will be there
                              Me too, but I'm also very glad that Gold Rush was introduced cuz it looks fun and hopefully it's as good as I've heard from everyone involved in the Beta!

Comment

Originally posted by Deflex View Post
                                lol, you lucky guy!
                                well... It included things about how bad the 360 is. It almost put me off... Except for the fact I already have a 360

Comment

Working...
                                X