Monitor Decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor Decision

I've been looking for a few months for a new monitor and haven't really found something that's been exactly what I'm after until now.

The thing is I need both HDMI and DVI inputs, as I want to use my PS3 with this monitor, the main issue I had been having with monitors was how I was going to connect my speakers to the PS3 as the speakers don't have digital optical in, so I've been doing research into connectors and what not to sort that out, but then I found this monitor.

It's the Dell SP2208WFP, it comes with all the video connections I need, a built in webcam and a all important audio out that will save me from buying multiple connectors and adapters to get my speakers to work instead when I want to play on my PS3 I'll just have to unplug the jack from my PC and stick it in this monitor.

Basically anyone seen any other monitors that fit this requirement? Or has anyone got one of these or read any reviews on it? The few reviews I found were pretty good just wondering if anyone else has had a experience with it?

/ramble.

Re: Monitor Decision

What kind of audio out ports does it have? Like is it the red and white ports or just a single audio out jack?

Comment

Re: Monitor Decision

I would highly recommend using optical/coaxial or HDMI digital output for the audio to a home theater system. This is what I use and it's superior to anything you can get for pc speakers due to the higher quality parts for the receiver, cabling, and home theater speakers.

Comment

Working...
      X