Anybody doesn't lag in Titan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody doesn't lag in Titan?

Titan Lag is pure CPU issues. Furthermore, make sure your graphics settings are optimised for your card/CPU combo.

It's no use putting on medium with a dual 8800GT, you are putting more load on the CPU (AFAIK).

Comment

Originally posted by Field
      and you have a 1 kd ratio. buhhh
      Back to the fact that I have a 1 kd ratio...great. Shall I repeat what I just typed in the clans thread? This was my first FPS, and that is why when I first played the game I would get a crappy kd ratio. As a matter of fact, if you want me to, I will make a new character and show you a great kd ratio. I would have done this a long time ago if it werent for the fact that I like my soldiers name, and I have too many buddies to go through 1 by 1 and send a request to all over again.

Thanks Diode.

Comment

Originally posted by H4yd3n View Post
        Back to the fact that I have a 1 kd ratio...great. Shall I repeat what I just typed in the clans thread? This was my first FPS, and that is why when I first played the game I would get a crappy kd ratio. As a matter of fact, if you want me to, I will make a new character and show you a great kd ratio. I would have done this a long time ago if it werent for the fact that I like my soldiers name, and I have too many buddies to go through 1 by 1 and send a request to all over again.

Thanks Diode.
        sure i think pretty much everybody has probably made another profile at one point or another

i would have been really happy to have a higher end computer and be able to play on any kind of server i wanted with good performance from the beginning of playing this game caus as of now im generally a bit limited to 32 person servers i mean i can go on higher population conquest but they will generally get pretty darn low fps unless im lucky. 40-50 is good but then dropping below 30-25 you can PLAY but you cant PWN it starts to get difficult. REally though all id need is just a steady 60-70fps i dont think anything more than that is going to help you much. cause usually ill play the best getting consistent 50fps on smaller servers you can headshot people easier and stuff and things just run smoothly the way one would like.

Comment

Working...
        X