Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eu: english, PAC: Russian.

Originally posted by Field View Post
    audibly i actually prefer listening to PAC speak as opposed to goofy EU banter

"right-o!" "soary"

no offense English/British friends.:thumbsup:

Comment

some of the simpler phrases are correct, but overall, the accuracy to the words that appear are completely off, then again, word forms are different with Russian too.

Comment

Meh using english voice overs for pac is a big disadvantage when your eu, you think theres a friendly nearby but it is a enemy lol.

Tiesche! Tut aparat niewapadersky (or something)

Comment

I always thought the English voice overs were a bit weedy. PAC sound much better. With EU it's worth going SL to get a troop who sounds like he's got a pair :laugh:

Comment

i keep the russian ,
            but i also speak russian pretty well , and being able to hear enemies close to you is so awesome

Comment

Originally posted by wardogHk View Post
              I saw that in options menu you could set the PAC language in english. After 530 hours played i kinda dint felt Comfortable with PAC speaking english, So i putted Russian back on. I was actually wondering who was playing with english only vocals and how many ppl in TBF applicated this setting. Also when you get shot down and there an NME near your corp you cant really make the difference if hes allied or Hostile unit. But its still kinda an advantage..
              I opted for English.

Comment

I don't use the English only thing, ever since Bf2 I've left it like that, I noticed in CQB you could tell if an enemy was in the area. Same with BF2142, I never tried English VO, it would probably be very wierd. It's always so fun to hear "Prativnika", then you rush around that corner bullets flying everwhere.

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac View Post
                  I always thought the English voice overs were a bit weedy. PAC sound much better. With EU it's worth going SL to get a troop who sounds like he's got a pair :laugh:
                  PAC SL ftw

Comment

ROFL

My clan has this thing with being in a PAC Squad and yelling "I need an EMP Strike!" because it sounds alot like "IWanna JellyBean!" xD

Comment

Working...
                    X