• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: is bf2142 that different from 2?

so? he got banned from bf2 maybe he has learned from his mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
      if he got banned rom the whole game it must be punkbuster ergo he has hacked

go play wow ******

Kind of what I was thinking at first before I read his reply. Correct me if I am wrong but even if you are banned from a server can't you just go to another one. The impression I got from him was he was banned on a server for some reason. If he did get banned from the BF2 all I can tell him is don't buy 2142.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfire458 View Post
        as for the reason i got banned i have no idea i went to join a server and i got kicked immidetly for some "permant banning"

what are the kits/classes like for 2142?
        That's just one server, right? :laugh:

Comment

It's more balanced. Infantry actually have a decent chance against vehicles. Aircraft aren't nearly as powerful as in BF2 but can still be a force to reckon with in the right hands.

Maps are a bit less varied. Conquest servers tend to play the really small "city maps" but if you prefer the big, vehicle maps, titan mode is perfect.

Only 4 classes but there a lot of unlocks to customise them how you wish. Example:

Recon starts as the sniper class but you can unlock a carbine if you don't want to snipe. It can also unllock RDX and APM (C4 and claymore) or you can mix one of these with the recon stealth thingy.

Assault, you can either unlock the full assault by going for the shotgun and rocket attachments or you can mix it up with the medic unlocks.

Engineer is your anti vehicle guy with their mine, AT rifle and AA rocket unlocks. They also have the classic repair and defuse tools.

Support is your heavy weapons guy, being able to use tools such as personal shields, sentry guns and infantry scanner.

Comment

Working...
          X