Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Prestige Cool or is a "scam"(rip off/dumb)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Prestige Cool or is a "scam"(rip off/dumb)?

Ok, im only lvl 29, but i want to ask all you out there that have started Prestige if its a rip off and i shouldnt do it when im high enough lvl or if i should. Thanks!:salute:

Re: Is Prestige Cool or is a "scam"(rip off/dumb)?

It depends if you prefer a shiny image or all your unlocks.

Comment

It's just a way to keep you playing the game more if your into imaginary points and ranks that ultimately go no where

Comment

Originally posted by Keyelite View Post
        It's just a way to keep you playing the game more if your into imaginary points and ranks that ultimately go no where
        Hmm, well when you make it sound that good...

:lol:

Comment

I didn't do it. I would rather just have all my unlocks. :nod:

Comment

Im with Epic on this one. I wont be going Prestige when the time comes. Unless you want a shiny rank badge, its pretty pointless IMO.

I'm not saying don't do it, if you really want to, go for it. :salute:

Comment

Ok, thanks guys! i think when i get there i will wait a while until i get bored enough to do it. Well, THanks!:nod::yay::thumbsup::salute:

Comment

i didnt want to go into prestige but i was thinking about then i went to the bathroom and my cat jumped onto my computer desk and stepped on the mouse and boom! im in prestige and i had gold shottie and ak

Comment

Originally posted by dp:123
                  i didnt want to go into prestige but i was thinking about then i went to the bathroom and my cat jumped onto my computer desk and stepped on the mouse and boom! im in prestige and i had gold shottie and ak
                  Seriously, you expect us to believe that?

Comment

Originally posted by dp:123
                    ROFL!

Yea, except there isn't any prestige in the PC version. n1.

It also happened to me, so don't feel bad. My neighbors hermit crab jumped 4000 ft out of its cage and just happened to land on my Super Nintendo controller and BAM I was in prestige mode on my PS3 live! I had all the purple weapons too...

Comment

Originally posted by Epic // View Post
                      ROFL!

It also happened to me, so don't feel bad. My neighbors hermit crab jumped 4000 ft out of its cage and just happened to land on my Super Nintendo controller and BAM I was in prestige mode on my PS3 live! I had all the purple weapons too...
                      Um... OK

Comment

Originally posted by Epic // View Post
                        ROFL!

Comment

haahaahahaha!!!!! Crabs... xD does anyone know why there is no prestige on PC? its a bit disappointing really...

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero View Post
                            its a bit disappointing really...
                            Not really. You can enjoy the game for what it is and play it for fun instead of thinking about ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                              Not really. You can enjoy the game for what it is and play it for fun instead of thinking about ranks.
                              Or you can just start a seperate account, and do it all over again if you realllly want to.

Comment

Working...
                              X