Be Honest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Be Honest...

I can agree with the Ep1 dark creapy "waiting for the elevator" part. Zombies can appear from nowhere if you're not careful. Almost made me jump out of my seat once to see a fast zombie giving me a backrub from the behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster
      I can agree with the Ep1 dark creapy "waiting for the elevator" part. Zombies can appear from nowhere if you're not careful. Almost made me jump out of my seat once to see a fast zombie giving me a backrub from the behind.
      I find that zombies giving me backrubs is a common problem

Comment

Tonight I saw Tren on xfire with no game playing (turns out xfire was not detecting one) so I thought I'd go in teamspeak and say hi. I get in there say something.. no reply from tren. i say something again... then i hear a scared little voice. "hello? is someone talking to me?" :cry:

I reply with, "nooo this is god. do manzi's bidding." :evil:

Then Tren relized it was me and he was not hearing stuff while he was playing, you guessed it Ravenholm...

He thought he heard voices and it scared him, im sure he won't admit that publicly though. :laugh:

Comment

I'm going to be honest here it that I bought The Orange Box mainly for Portal and TF2. I saw trailers for HL2: episode 2, and thought it looked pretty cool so I decided to play starting with the first game. I hate creepy stuff, and hated Ravenholm, and the dark part it episode 1. The rest was fun though, especially fighting striders.

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi
            Tonight I saw Tren on xfire with no game playing (turns out xfire was not detecting one) so I thought I'd go in teamspeak and say hi. I get in there say something.. no reply from tren. i say something again... then i hear a scared little voice. "hello? is someone talking to me?" :cry:

I reply with, "nooo this is god. do manzi's bidding." :evil:

Then Tren relized it was me and he was not hearing stuff while he was playing, you guessed it Ravenholm...

He thought he heard voices and it scared him, im sure he won't admit that publicly though. :laugh:
            I admit, you coming in at the exact second when I was walking around listening for zombie things scared me a little.

...now a scared little voice? hmm I dont think so

Comment

Originally posted by Tren View Post
              I admit, you coming in at the exact second when I was walking around listening for zombie things scared me a little.

...now a scared little voice? hmm I dont think so
              It was a big manly yell!?

RAWR!

Comment

The zombies are talking to you Tren

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkers View Post
                  It was a big manly yell!?

RAWR!
                  Exactly.