Kicked stats... >:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked stats... >:(

Does anyone know if you keep your kill count/completed challenges if you get kicked?

Against all my better knowledge I joined a bloody christian server... After typing "wtf" after being killed by an air strike while inside a building the damn bible bashing thing kicked me with about 5 seconds left...

I had about 30 kills, 10 deaths, which for Vacant (a map i hate) is very good for me. Not to mention the 3 challenges I got within a minute...

So anyone know if you lose your score if you get kicked by a bible bashing crusading server?

Re: Kicked stats... >

*Sigh* ...

Er, I honestly have no idea, but I don't think you have to finish the round.

Comment

i got kicked after reaching a 31 kills to 0 death streak on bog.. and when i checked my stats i it said 31 next to streak so i guess u do keep ur stats

P.S. its pretty easy to determine wether or not u kept ur challenges.. just look in the challenges menu and see if they are still complete.

Comment

Yes, it does. You can leave a round midway through and your stats will update as well - this is because the stats are stored locally and not on a global server.

Comment

Ah cheers, yeah i got the Extreme Cruelty or something like that... Just was afraid it might wait 'till the end of the round before it saves the stats to your profile.

Comment

why care about challenges that no one will see?

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347 View Post
              Ah cheers, yeah i got the Extreme Cruelty or something like that... Just was afraid it might wait 'till the end of the round before it saves the stats to your profile.
              You could've checked the challenges to see if they were still completed.

Originally posted by pwnageisntgood
              It's an accomplishment.

Comment

god im sick of people saying this.. are they too dense to realise the challenges and or achivements add a bit of complication and difference to the game rather than just mindless killing?..or am i the only person who notices this.. i enjoy trying to do the challenges..

O.T. this reminds me of when i was little and my friends used to say they finished a wheres wally book.. yet they hadnt actually found all the different stuff just wally >.< lol... my point... wally is easy to find.. its the little challenges that made it interesting:yay:

Comment

Re: Kicked stats... &gt;

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx View Post
                  god im sick of people saying this.. are they too dense to realise the challenges and or achivements add a bit of complication and difference to the game rather than just mindless killing?..or am i the only person who notices this.. i enjoy trying to do the challenges..

O.T. this reminds me of when i was little and my friends used to say they finished a wheres wally book.. yet they hadnt actually found all the different stuff just wally >.< lol... my point... wally is easy to find.. its the little challenges that made it interesting:yay:
                  agreed

Comment

and again agreed... Bit of a daft comment really.

Comment

well i think bf2 infected all of your minds and made you all stat crazy

only achievements i bother about are ones for red tiger guns

Comment

well i think bf2 infected all of your minds and made you all stat crazy
                        couldnt agree with you more... but challenges are fun though! *hate on bf2*

Comment

BF2 makes my blood boil... So let me get one thing clear. I am NOT stat crazy. I don't care who's what, I only use the ranks for experience, not skill level. So I know to be a little more patient with the lower ranks as they are still learning.

Is it that "stat crazy" to want to keep a record of your achievements? Other wise the game would get boring very quickly.

Comment

But how did you keep a record of your achievements before BF2, on other games?
                            Before BF2 I didn`t even think about games having stat tracking and when BF2 was announced with all its glory, I though "awesome, stats". But when I saw it, "complete and utter ****".
                            Without the stats the game would have been 3x better.

Comment

I just kept a mental note of what my average K/D is and if my kills weren't double my deaths I considered I played bad. At least now I can see how often I play bad

Also lets not mix up stats with code. You even seen how bad BF2 is coded? Not that you really have to see the code to notice that anyway... After 1.3 it was total tits up anyway. Stats destroyed teamplay while EA destroyed the gameplay.

Comment

Working...
                              X