Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stopping power or double tap

Originally posted by yourshafft View Post
    now i know this might sound stupid, but if you think about it: double tap makes alittle more since, right? twice the bulletts, twice damage? Tell me what you think!!! because stopping power doesnt even double the damage on the guns according to the stats ive been reading. i know that recoil could become a factor, but on guns like the m60 i have found short bursts with double tap kill better then stopping power. just curious what everyone else outhere thinks!!!

i rather enjoy how everyone reads these things, but only a couple will reply. im not askin for anything more then an opinion.
    i was hoping that you had the answere to that question but i use the stopping power mostly and just yesterday put double tap on the m4 and that worked good but not as strong so what we need is both lol

Comment

depends what gun you use and your fighting style.

1. of course dont use double tap on sniper rifles, shotguns, or any semi-auto guns
      2. if you are a burst shooting kind of person like me then use stopping power.

thats just my thoughts coming from someone that never uses double tap for anything. (mainly because of 2)

Comment

Originally posted by bradino27 View Post
        1. of course dont use double tap on sniper rifles, shotguns, or any semi-auto guns
        Oh how wrong.

You can fire the W1200 a lot faster with double tap. Doesn't help much on the M1014 but there's still a significant difference.

Comment

Srsly? I think I tried that, and I coulda swore it didn't work.

It makes more sense that that would be under sleight of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Epic //
            Srsly? I think I tried that, and I coulda swore it didn't work.

It makes more sense that that would be under sleight of hand.
            juggernoob is most useful with shotgun u always get that edge against an automatic at close range

Comment

Working...
            X