some decent footage, see you ventured to the gunship as well

Lol noticed the credits, Coke and Nikon

Comment

Re: =)

good vid MFA

Comment

Originally posted by Shazanelli View Post
        is that a new soldier or you name spoofing again?
        the name in the video is named "maggett" which is under his list of alias's on pbbans.com.

he is using a new one at the moment so watch out for it. instant ban from the 50k server

il pm you the name if you wish shaz? and yes it is you m.f.a before you deny it as the evidence was spot on

Comment

oh jeez sonic pixels gonna come on and lock this thread real tight if this continues again

Comment

hmm a bit liek what youve already shown us
            what do you use to edit your videos ?
            if you don't have vegas get it!!
            you need to make something entertaining not just show us you pwn without hacks over and over again

IMO ;P

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
              oh jeez sonic pixels gonna come on and lock this thread real tight if this continues again
              im not continuing anything. im just telling the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
                hmm a bit liek what youve already shown us
                what do you use to edit your videos ?
                if you don't have vegas get it!!
                you need to make something entertaining not just show us you pwn without hacks over and over again

IMO ;P
                what i want to know is why do my videos when i save them to the computer always look all watery and pixelated when i play them back? im using windowsmovie maker and FRAPS is it the programs i am using? or what? you notice though that my videos look really low quality even though they are on vimeo and stuff even

Comment

he doesnt compress them as much, his video will be a larger size, so takes longer to upload etc but in return better quality

Comment

ya 64 mb

i even went in gunship tho i accidently deleted the ownage tv

WMM YAY! i tryed getting vegas and got a virus =O lol

and chris i cant make anything else im so bad with anythin but scar and krylov

and slaney for **** sake just giv up on getting me banned from evrywhere i think most people are bored of it

Comment

Cheats never prosper!

Comment

well i dont cheat and i do prosper so that backfierd lol

Comment

well, I just checked pb bans. Seems m.f.a. has been caught multiple times and maggett is one of your numerous aliases that also has been caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Shazanelli
                            well, I just checked pb bans. Seems m.f.a. has been caught multiple times and maggett is one of your numerous aliases that also has been caught.
                            omg dos noone understand player bans?

look at that attually ban ull see its not my alias or IP

Comment

Originally posted by M.F.A
                              ya 64 mb

i even went in gunship tho i accidently deleted the ownage tv

WMM YAY! i tryed getting vegas and got a virus =O lol

and chris i cant make anything else im so bad with anythin but scar and krylov

and slaney for **** sake just giv up on getting me banned from evrywhere i think most people are bored of it
                              im not trying to get you banned. just letting shaz know some information. dont get offended by your own wrongdoing

even your sig cries hacker

Comment

Working...
                              X