Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Applaud IW

I agree with a lot of what Kodak wrote.

I don't know the in's-and-out's of each map, not by a long-shot...however, by playing more recently on smaller, less populated servers (ie. 16 or less total), I find that the game is more enjoyable and I'm able to notice these little design points on different maps more and more. It certainly helps when you're not running for your life each and every second, and not being bombarded with nade spam, so that you can actually take the time to look around, notice sight-lines, etc.

The game has a much different feel.

Comment

Re: I Applaud IW

Originally posted by Whiskey
      I agree with a lot of what Kodak wrote.

I don't know the in's-and-out's of each map, not by a long-shot...however, by playing more recently on smaller, less populated servers (ie. 16 or less total), I find that the game is more enjoyable and I'm able to notice these little design points on different maps more and more. It certainly helps when you're not running for your life each and every second, and not being bombarded with nade spam, so that you can actually take the time to look around, notice sight-lines, etc.

The game has a much different feel.
      Lols, and Whiskey I always thought you were smart... playing on servers with more than 18 people in them... psh.

Comment

Working...
      X