Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A new CoH a new Faction?!

Originally posted by Cherni View Post
    Ditto, Japanese wouldn't really fit the structure of CoH. So comon Mother Russia!
    The Japanese would fit perfectly into the structure of CoH, imo. Both the US and British sides have already been coded, so maybe a few skin changes, etc and they would be pretty much done.

Who wouldn't like to see a Japanese campaign involving banzai charges, samurai-sword weilding officers and those tiny tanks that they used to have? Relic could base the Japanese campaign on the early days of taking Singapore off the British, or later where they are fighting a rear-guard action against the USA's island-hopping tactic. Either way, there's plenty of scope there.

Likewise, I'd like to see the Russian front involved in someway. If the game engine could handle the shear size and complexity of a map to reflect the tank battles of Kursk - then that would be RTS nirvana for me.

Comment

Why not both lol :P would be awesome to see 2 new factions instead of one!

Comment

i doubt there will be any involvment with the Japanese as they were famous only for ther naval battles, but a Russian sequal would be cool.

Comment

Yeah but navy war maybe cool too, like RA3.

Comment

i must admit the russians would be a nice addition but navy combat would be even better

Comment

but adding russians and japs isn't company of heroes anymore, is it? Company of Heroes was the 101st Airborne.

Comment

yeah but OF kinda changed that by adding the Brits, and it wasnt always bout the ariborne was it?!?!?! i mean you commanded the Wehrmacht, the Panzer groupe, the british. Why not extend to more factions?!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101 View Post
                  yeah but OF kinda changed that by adding the Brits, and it wasnt always bout the ariborne was it?!?!?! i mean you commanded the Wehrmacht, the Panzer groupe, the british. Why not extend to more factions?!
                  Exactly. The army YOU lead is your personal company of heroes.

Comment

Oh i just got that, lol :P

Comment

I hope there is nothing more, looks how long its taking to get OF playing well!

Comment

What do you mean, OF works fine for me :S

Comment

yeah lol, more expansions please

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101 View Post
                            What do you mean, OF works fine for me :S
                            The new beta balance playtest says otherwise

Comment

Oh havent tried the playtest yet, Uni connection wont let me :-< but i will once i get back fot the summer and prolly leave some feedback. Anyways i vote for more expansions as Fusion mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                              X