1.5 beta patch problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 beta patch problem

just walking around on those maps makes my guy jump around as if there was very serious lag. my ping says something like 63 but i dont know why i am experiencing lag.solutions?

Re: 1.5 beta patch problem

Originally posted by whiteguy16 View Post
    just walking around on those maps makes my guy jump around as if there was very serious lag. my ping says something like 63 but i dont know why i am experiencing lag.solutions?
    Specs? & What connection?

Comment

Originally posted by H4yd3n View Post
      Specs? & What connection?
      damn, was just checking the specs of your rig! How do you afford all that at the age of 14!!?? :shock:

Comment

daddy and mommy with money?

Comment

Originally posted by sempf View Post
          daddy and mommy with money?
          HaHa Yep, so true. Who doesn't wish for some relatives with millions in their account? :laugh:

Comment

Damn I wish my parents were like that... I have to work for my money

Comment

is my rig really that good? mom and dad bought the computer. i just threw in some money to grab some games. and i also found out the game won't lag in certain places and in certain directions. for example, operation shingle columns, when u look towards the sky, the game runs super smooth. and in the enemy titan coridors on wake island, there is no problem.

Comment

lol, we weren't talking about you! :laugh: You dont have your specs up anyway.

I was talking about H4yd3n and the specs in his sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Shazanelli View Post
                  damn, was just checking the specs of your rig! How do you afford all that at the age of 14!!?? :shock:
                  Hehe, it took me two years of straight As to just earn the right of getting a new computer. Then I paid for about 50% of the entire thing, and I built it myself. Sounds pretty fair to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X