Where's the fricken patch already!!!!

Re: Hey Bobby B. @ IW

Quit being so ****ing impatient.

Comment

Here...

Comment

Almost fell for it! But i looked at "youtube" in the link and i figured.. well.. why don't you find out?

Comment

Originally posted by Keyelite
          Almost fell for it! But i looked at "youtube" in the link and i figured.. well.. why don't you find out?
          Ya that stupid bar down there ruins everything ><

Comment

Originally posted by -Spartan`II7^
            Ya that stupid bar down there ruins everything ><
            Hehe yeah. Nice try though.

At OP:

WTF??? Haven't there been enough patches already?! Just be patient and maybe some more will come out. I haven't played in a while though (damn PC) so I wouldn't know if there's alot of bugs. Haven't seen too much negative on forums lately though.

Comment

I was thinking about this yesterday. Since they had to pull the patch back into development, they MAY be taking the time to go ahead and include maps. Since it went way back to devs, why not kill two birds with one stone?

SO BE PATIENT!

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                WTF??? Haven't there been enough patches already?! Just be patient and maybe some more will come out. I haven't played in a while though (damn PC) so I wouldn't know if there's alot of bugs. Haven't seen too much negative on forums lately though.
                Only reason there aren't any negative threads is because they have already been thoroughly discussed (it's been what, 3+ months since the last patch?). Just as some members had said previously, it appears as though the initial flood of patches was done to fix most bugs prior to the holiday season.

There are still hit detection problems, still glitches, and quite a few more things that need to be fixed - but all I hear about is "Oh, new maps" or "New Killcams!" (which [the killcams] also revolve around dying - a common trend in CoD4 shared by some perks). I'm glad that PAM4 and league rules are being updated on a consistent basis to better gameplay, I just wish we would see the same attention from IW.

There is obviously more going on than implementing maps/killcams (which may not involve CoD4), because those features are already done and simply need to be converted for use on the PC. Is there any news about a hardcore/softcore filter? No. Specific gameplay changes other than the "Oh, we're going to fix the ACOG and Sniper hit detection like we said 2 patches ago." No. Quite a shame.

Comment

It better be a friggin' large patch now for the amount of time we have to wait for it.

Comment

Its took BF2 forever for its patches... we already have a bunch. Sniping is fine on my end... get better internetz. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Epic // View Post
                      Its took BF2 forever for its patches... we already have a bunch. Sniping is fine on my end... get better internetz. :P
                      :lol: Oh noes, my interwebz has broken!

Thats true also. What was it, 5 months for the 2142 1.4 patch? Something like that.

The game is good, not perfect, but very good.

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Epic // View Post
                        Ehh, it's still got its bugs. I hold my breath for 2+ seconds on a stationary target and it still misses. I has proof!

Seems to be server-side though, because sometimes I get really good hit detection and other times poor detection, regardless of ping.

Comment

You could all just stop sniping or infact fix your connections. I never get these issues after that hit detection fix patch thing.

Comment

Originally posted by -Spartan`II7^ View Post
                            You could all just stop sniping or infact fix your connections. I never get these issues after that hit detection fix patch thing.
                            Or you could not be ignorant and actually realize that there are hit detection problems in the game.

Comment

There are none if your ping is fine, at least not on the PC version.

Comment

Working...
                              X