Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beta

I really havent heard anymore about the game.

Comment

Yah, there was just that first blast that told us it was going to be realeased, and then a trickle of other stuff, but now it just kinda stopped.

Comment

Wasn't there supposed to be a open beta?

EA needs to keep the hype up if they want people to actually know about the game when it gets released.

Comment

Seriously, WTH are they doing?! I'm not really interested in the game anymore, thanks a lot. hhhmph!

Comment

They tried to create a TF2 killer.....but failed already. They had to keep the hype up, but when you don't give out info or do a open beta and if the game is supposed to come out in the summer, you don't really attract people to your game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Astley View Post
              They tried to create a TF2 killer.....but failed already. They had to keep the hype up, but when you don't give out info or do a open beta and if the game is supposed to come out in the summer, you don't really attract people to your game.
              Have you even played the game? In no way is BF:H anything like TF2. I mean, even looking at the art styles, they are completely different. It is unfair to say they created a game to compete with TF2 since they are so unlike each other.

Comment

If they released a couple more gameplay videos it'll get people hyped up again.
                I still can't wait for this to come out!!

Comment

Yes they are different, but you can't say they didn't try to make a TF2 killer.

Comment

The art styles aren't the same, but they look too similar to be comfortably differentiated. But the engine is different.

Comment

It's quite hard to make a completely different art style as there are only so many that really work.

I don't think they did try to make a "TF2 Killer", i believe it's just people making out to seem as if they did. Obviously, they are going to try and compete in the gaming market, but i don't think they chose Team Fortress 2 as a target when development first ever started.

Comment

Exactly, it's like saying TF2 was trying to beat XIII. A completely irrelevant and pointless argument. BFH has a totally different approach to the 'cel-shaded' gaming genre.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
                          Exactly, it's like saying TF2 was trying to beat XIII. A completely irrelevant and pointless argument. BFH has a totally different approach to the 'cel-shaded' gaming genre.
                          qft. :thumbsup:

Comment

Well I'm still exited...:|:

Comment

With things going like this (lack of new info and media) on bfh there's a chance of Battlefield 3 being released before BFH, or even worse, Duke Nukem Forever!!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger View Post
                                With things going like this (lack of new info and media) on bfh there's a chance of Battlefield 3 being released before BFH, or even worse, Duke Nukem Forever!!! haha
                                Honestly... ZZZzzzZZZzzz

Comment

Working...
                                X