Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What am I supposed to do?

Originally posted by Zarious View Post
    I rember a Choda Boy from T2 and Tribes Vengeance. I never played RevMod in T2, but I played damn near 5 year of Base. {RiP} and Osis the whole time. In Vengeance I played with Osis and McNasty, and played on Team America when we won the world challenge (suck it Aussies).

It amuses me to see people complain about bunny hoppers, when for the majority of my time in online gaming, I played a game where everyone could fly

The sig I use now is from the good ol days of T2. I'm sure you'll recognize the 1337 "drop an anvil on the capper" strategy that I pioneered :P
    Ah, Katabatic, that delicious snowy land. Damn, i wouldnt mind seeing that map in 2142, i mean seriously how fitting?

Sorry for off topic, Choda is t3h 733t 4ax0/2.:thumbsup:

Comment

Clan servers are a pain in the ***. I think there should be an option to filter out clan boi servers or mark some as bad in the same way you can select your favourites.

Case in point. Just had a quick blast on Belgrade on the =WKFNR= clan server. The only member online was some guy called S.Marien. Started close to the start of the round on EU, score was approx 130/180 in PAC's favour. Joined a squad, got into the game, was all going swimmingly. Got to about 50/80 Pac, then 25/30 PAC. I was top on the leaderboard and the WKFNR guy was second, then as EU started to win, bang - teamswitch.

Now this is common for me, happens all the time but then I remembered I had joined a squad! Looked at the boards again and I had swapped places with this Marien guy who was now on the winning EU team. Score was 22/9 for EU.

Called him on text about it but all I got was "lol"

Got the gold but had a defeat I think. Once I swapped teams I didn't spawn back in but at the end of the round I got the DEFEAT splash screen. So I'm not sure wether that would count as a loss or not.

Comment

no it didn't count as a lose if you played more than 70% of the time on eu.

Comment

hackusations ftw i get them all the time
          i know im playing **** when i don't get at least 1 :laugh:

Comment

Correction when you were winning and got teamswitched: Dont spawn its like as soon as you spawn you will get the loss (tested this on my noob soldier)

Comment

Originally posted by Skates
              Many of these players that say they are offering criticism are the least open minded of the bunch.
              Back to the origin of my comment..........one player said to another player on his team that one of his opponents "sucked". It was not made to ANY of the clan members or too the player that was having a bad round............it was a simple comment made to a fellow team member. If it was directly aimed at the player who "sucked" then yes, it would have been criticism.......but since it was made "behind the players back" for lack of a better term it can only be classified as a comment. Had the clan not been monitoring the chats then the "comment" would not have hurt the feelings of that particular player.

People have off games and wether comment is made about it or not......it's still true.

I don't get involved in server politics in-game because that's all it is........politics and unfortunately the clan members SOMETIMES run it as a dictatorship where any opposition results in a simple ban. The clan wins by default.

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac View Post
                Clan servers are a pain in the ***.
                Don't say that, not all are bad. There are just morons out there that can't stand 1 person owning 3 of their clan members because they can't shoot at all.

Comment

Working...
                X