What am I supposed to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am I supposed to do?

I saw a thread earlier in the week begging people to stop posting about servers with crybaby admins. It said to stop and go to another server. I can't help it, cause I KEEP GETTING BANNED! This time I got banned for aimbotting on the zhownage DARK no rules server. If they want to ban me for being a voss ***, then I can accept that. Check my damn stats, my soldier name is Choda_Boy. I am no aimbotter lol. This is becoming a really bad joke. I don't know what to do. Am i really that kick ***? I think not. I first got kicked, then I came back and said, "I did not just get kicked for whipping your ***, did I?". Then one of the guys says, "STFU you aimbotting NOOB!" and I got banned. LOL!!!!!

Re: What am I supposed to do?

Yeah, Im sure most of us here have had hackusations against us at one point or another. I havent personally been banned. I have been kicked a few times. I got called out for knifing a guy while he was reloading :laugh:

Comment

It's just getting so frequent now, its rediculous. Every time I find a good server to play on, the admins freak out on me. I only play Titan servers, preferably moving Titan servers, and I'm running out of options! I can't touch Camp Gibraltar for the rest of my life, I swear.

Comment

I'm still waiting for my first 'Hacker' accusation.

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac View Post
          Look up a guy named "Sidko" and play with him a few rounds. Keep killing him over and over and he'll call you a hacker. Guy always has like 300+ ping and is horrible.

Comment

i just got the first hackusation i can recall, yay

Comment

The first? You dissapoint me Richard...
              I thought you would've had multiple already.

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac View Post
                im not good enough to get a "hackusation"
                :shakehead:
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by Choda_Boy
                  I saw a thread earlier in the week begging people to stop posting about servers with crybaby admins. It said to stop and go to another server. I can't help it, cause I KEEP GETTING BANNED! This time I got banned for aimbotting on the zhownage DARK no rules server. If they want to ban me for being a voss ***, then I can accept that. Check my damn stats, my soldier name is Choda_Boy. I am no aimbotter lol. This is becoming a really bad joke. I don't know what to do. Am i really that kick ***? I think not. I first got kicked, then I came back and said, "I did not just get kicked for whipping your ***, did I?". Then one of the guys says, "STFU you aimbotting NOOB!" and I got banned. LOL!!!!!
                  I get accused for aimbotting/cheating from time to time. I have yet to be banned or even kicked from a server for being accused. It must be the way that you are handling yourself once you get accused. If you talk all kinds of smack or attack the admins then most likely you will be kicked/banned.

When i get accused it does bother me but i never go after the people accusing me. I just keep playing and chalk it up to them having a bad night and me having a great night. I do occasionally deny their claims but never get into a downright fight/argument over it. If they persist in their claims i will finish the round and move to another server.

The best was the other night when i was on a conquest server. I frequent this server often and was caught off guard when the home clan was accusing me and my clanmate of cheating. I had gotten a headshot on one of their members and was sure they were gonna scream aimbot :shock: I asked what was the problem and was told that i did not show up on UAV, hence i am hacking. I was a sniper and had the ghost deployed and when i told the clanmember this, they had nothing else to say. It was funny too because the rest of the server began to heckle them for a bit. I was not kicked or banned from the server either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ctrl-Alt-Del
                    The first? You dissapoint me Richard...
                    I thought you would've had multiple already.

i think it's because i rarely have to leave the MG server, where accusations are almost nonexistant. out there in the real world people aren't so ready?

everyone has a good game now or then, its those that never have a bad game that i'm wary of

Comment

well be glad you dont have one on evry server & round lol

and trooperjac your fav map is scar-11 wtf?

Comment

I got banned from 1 server a long time ago and whenever i try to join the server it doesnt say i was banned it just says 'punkbuster' lol what a funny joke

when i get hackused i will tell them how stupid they are and that they should punch themselves in the throat for thinking such slander. LOL.

Sometimes i will ask them why they think so but then most of the time they never reply.

im just wondering how it would have been if i had a really good cpu and cable internet.

Comment

Hackusations are easy to get... I stopped counting a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Choda_Boy

HA! I got banned from there last night. Kind of a funny story Me and my clan mate joined up when the map was on Suez. The DARK guys were all on the other team. Like 9 of them. We beat them very much badly. Just as we were changing maps, my clan mate typed "man those guys sucked" in team chat, since none of them were on our team. Next map was Camp G, and maybe 10 mins into the map, they kick my clan mate with the message "yes we suck" The admin then asks if anyone else thinks they suck. Since my mate was gone already, I figured I may as well join them so I typed "I do" "I can has ban now too plz?" I was banned with the message "LOL!"

BTW Choda_Boy did you ever play Tribes for a team call The Rebel Dogs?

Comment

Originally posted by Zarious View Post
                              Just as we were changing maps, my clan mate typed "man those guys sucked" in team chat, since none of them were on our team.
                              If one of them had cc running they can see everything that is typed in chat. I know I have a couple admins that have it running on a separate computer while playing so if a commander from the other team orbitals the uncap or something like that, they can see who it is and issue a warning.

Comment

Working...
                              X