• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC gamer confirms battlefield 3?

Originally posted by [21CW]IC|DWillis
    Hrm. We have one of those in the 21CW mod. :mrgreen:
    Yeah, and the mod is balanced, where vanilla BF2 is not. :thumbsup:

I honestly really, really like the light vehicle mode much better than IO. Shoot, back in the day, "Blackhawking" Mashtuur was an incredibly fun thing to do. If we could do that again on all the other maps, just jeeps, Vodniks and transport helos -- I'd be playing...

Comment

Getting in a vehicle with a group of dudes, even if its a humvee, just to get from point A to B is a million times more fun than using your puny polygon legs and having to get past a ocean of nadespam indeed

Comment

Originally posted by SonicPixel View Post
        Yeah, and the mod is balanced, where vanilla BF2 is not. :thumbsup:

I honestly really, really like the light vehicle mode much better than IO. Shoot, back in the day, "Blackhawking" Mashtuur was an incredibly fun thing to do. If we could do that again on all the other maps, just jeeps, Vodniks and transport helos -- I'd be playing...
        Yea! i can still think of the times i would dive for cover when a full blackhawk would pass over head.

Comment

Oh man. Don't even bring up the topic of Blackhawking... jesus. I miss those days.

2 engies, 1 support, 1 medic and 1 spec ops is all you needed.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
            Oh man. Don't even bring up the topic of Blackhawking... jesus. I miss those days.

2 engies, 1 support, 1 medic and 1 spec ops is all you needed.
            wow i wish i had played the game during those days.

Comment

Originally posted by randomguy114 View Post
              well, depends.... if you were a guy on the ground, you would be trying to forget it :laugh:

but everyone had a chance of doing it so yeah it was kinda cool but it had to be removed, damn rounds would be too short and there were always like 5 guys with uber scores and loads of people with uber ammount of deaths

Comment

Originally posted by randomguy114 View Post
                Revert to v1.0 or download the demo, there's still people playing them. 60 servers on v1.0 and 40 on the demo: http://www.game-monitor.com/search.p...442.0&game=bf2

There's are few features you'll miss from v1.41, like ranking and general server stability, and the A2A missiles are quite frankly sh*t. But it's so free-flowing and fun, and you can have a version of 1.41 and 1.0 on your PC at the same time: http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=123887

Originally posted by BIFF EXPLODER View Post
                well, depends.... if you were a guy on the ground, you would be trying to forget it :laugh:

but everyone had a chance of doing it so yeah it was kinda cool but it had to be removed, damn rounds would be too short and there were always like 5 guys with uber scores and loads of people with uber ammount of deaths
                Haha, I was the pilot (as support) in a B/H for a 64 player round and got a 300+ score from all the driver kill-assist and ammo supply points . It was immense, but yes, it had to be changed.

Comment

dropping C4 out the side of the blackhawk...ahhh

I can remember piloting many a time on Mashtuur, just easing the heli around and watching my gunners plow everything in site

those that werent sheep actually tried to shoot you down, it was very possible with the AT class, a tank or a Jeep with MG

Comment

Yeah, my favorite was definitely killing the BH on Mashtuur. Good times.

Comment

Working...
                    X