X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Honest Opinion

Hey people!
    I was just having a few good Gibraltar rounds until someone ... well someone decided to headshot me during the first few seconds of the new round.
    That got my suspicion, because that someone was obviously sniping from harbor, and shot me close to the commander ship (car spawn). But not only me. You could look at the kill messages, and every few seconds there would be another perfect Zeller kill.
    I switched teams to sneak up on him and watch him doing his thing.
    One headshot is actually very interesting. I made it slow-motion. If you watch the slow-mo headshot,
    please bear in mind that there's currently an Orbital Strike at the ramp.

I also checked 2142-stats, to make sure it was not a name spoofer. And he was on that server at the given time. So, he is from these forums.

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/970826[/media]

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/972829[/media]

Re: Your Honest Opinion

was it that one guy named B(.)(.)b on the GQ server? i remember he had a 30-0 score using the zeller

Comment

I really don't think anyone could stand up, acquire a target, and headshot it that fast. Especially in 2142 since there's scope sway, and through an orbital strike too.

Comment

No, this dude is from these forums, actually. That's also why I didn't leave the server.
        Funny thing is, while I was close to him, he noticed me, looked at me and ran away being killed not long after.

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX
          No, this dude is from these forums, actually. That's also why I didn't leave the server.
          Funny thing is, while I was close to him, he noticed me, looked at me and ran away being killed not long after.
          Maybe he was scared of being noticed?

You'd think forum members would at least make a new account before doing any questionable things.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
            I really don't think anyone could stand up, acquire a target, and headshot it that fast. Especially in 2142 since there's scope sway, and through an orbital strike too.
            Yeah. I mean, people can have lucky shots, even with a sniper rifle it's possible to hit a moving target. But this dude made one headshot after the other. And everyone knows that escaping the PAC base on Gibraltar people are no stationary targets. Only seen noobs doing the prone thing on the ramp.

Yeah, I think he was kinda scared. lol There's a part, I didn't put it into the video, he was looking at me. HaHa He looked like someone that just got out of a brothel and notices his wife.

Comment

It's hard to tell. I've often assumed the same thing of others until I started practicing a lot with the sniper rifles. I've found that even during an Orbital Strike, the name tags still show up when your reticule runs over your enemies in the distance. I, myself, have made quite a few kills through smoke and other permeable obstructions. They're usually difficult though, and rarely headshots.

Shots made while standing up is not difficult at all with the stabilizer.

What's his name? We can always ask him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. AAK625 View Post
                It's hard to tell. I've often assumed the same thing of others until I started practicing a lot with the sniper rifles. I've found that even during an Orbital Strike, the name tags still show up when your reticule runs over your enemies in the distance. I, myself, have made quite a few kills through smoke and other permeable obstructions. They're usually difficult though, and rarely headshots.

Shots made while standing up is not difficult at all with the stabilizer.

What's his name? We can always ask him.
                So what about the 3 headshots I got myself from him just after the round started?
                I dunno if it's nice to say who it was. He will know who is being talked about in here. He may disclose his identity.

Comment

If you're so certain he's cheating, why not naming him? What's the "someone" secrecy?

Comment

i have a friend who would make you think he hacks with a park, ask chris my azz he'll back me up, his names beetz72 and if you didnt know he was that good, yopu'd swear he hacks

Comment

indeed ice is right beetz shoots like a hacker and have u guys not played with soane ?

Comment

why dont you name the guy, cos some ppl may have suspicions about him already....

Comment

Beetz is a bit of a nutjob with a sniper, and there's a dude in my clan who's pretty much equally as vicious with the stocks to the point where if there's a fraction of you exposed for a tiny amount of time, yo' be dead.

That said, it's a shame you haven't got the BR files, would be a better way to look as you can't see who exactly he's killed. Whoever it is is definitely fast, but you couldn't tell from the video to be honest. Orbital strikes in such enclosed areas are notoriously difficult to see through though, and if there was nobody on the ramp at the time, then that's more than a bit dodgy (can be explained though... could have been a body-shot on an injured person with a diamond across them...)

That, and if they're either cheating or that good with a sniper rifle, then they're a noob for using the zeller. If those are headshots they're hitting then they'd be much better off with the stocks where they can get more kills from a clip since a headshot is always a kill. Bit of a silly choice imo.

I'd love it if you disclosed the name but to be honest, if you did that the lock-brigade are likely to smother the thread. You could PM though :P

Comment

Name who the chap is please

Whilst on subject the most deadly sniper i have ever witnessed has to be "snpr_moz" he was in {INF-UK} with me and was #2 in world with the Zellar, he was amazing with that thing.

But back to the topic that guys seems dodgey, do we get a name

Comment

That is pretty impressive. Corbindallashu plays our servers regularaly, he's somewhere in the top 20 I think with the Zellar, but I haven't seen him making shots that quickly before. Not from prone, popping up, and back down again.

Comment

Working...
                              X