X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Honest Opinion

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX View Post
    Didn't know men would go through the climacteric period as well.
    If thats your brother playing M.F.A, why are you presenting his signature?
    beacuse its my account but my brother uses it somtimes aswell

Comment

You better kick his *** then, because if that is him hacking you have forever been tainted.

Comment

time to change your password and tell your bro to buy his own game.

Comment

i created him his own EA account now

Comment

your brother!!!!!!1111 looooooooooooooool, thats the best excuse I have heard in a long time!!!111 :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

So, how can you prove to us thats it's your brother hacking!!??

Comment

One of those TAT guys...humankiller was his name I think...on SOC earlier aimbotting with zero deviation. He was running and gunning with the ganz headshotting with every bullet. Ironically, our friend slit&gutU joined in with him only with the park.

Comment

some of those shot's look a bit sus...but on a lucky warm day i can do that too

Comment

Sorry to sound stupid guys, but this means M.F.A. = KrylovCrom?

Regarding KrylovCrom I have to add to the discussion that this guy was repeatedly banned for aimbotting from our server [DDsO] and came back all the time with another key. That alone indicates some kind of cheating.

Apologies if I got that wrong and M.F.A. is not = KrylovCrom.

Cheers
                  5ive

PS: Found the other thread where M.F.A. celebrates his promotion to BG on KrylovCrom.
                  BTW: KrylovCrom is on the master ban list.

Comment

to all people saying they can make those shots,

the part that is most suss is the snapping.

tbh who cares just another random

Comment

Originally posted by FiveToTwelve

Regarding KrylovCrom I have to add to the discussion that this guy was repeatedly banned for aimbotting from our server [DDsO] and came back all the time with another key. That alone indicates some kind of cheating.

Cheers
                      5ive

PS: Found the other thread where M.F.A. celebrates his promotion to BG on KrylovCrom.
                      yes m.f.a is krylovkrom its one of his alias that has appreared under m.f.a on pbbans.

why using the "its my brothers account" is pretty silly.

and to think most of you on these forums didnt actually believe me or didnt care....

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx
                        yes m.f.a is krylovkrom its one of his alias that has appreared under m.f.a on pbbans.

why using the "its my brothers account" is pretty silly.

and to think most of you on these forums didnt actually believe me or didnt care....
                        Well, I did think that people can change and actually be a better person.
                        But as you can see, almost everyone thinks differently now. :thumbsup:
                        I, for one, will always leave the server whenever I encounter either KrylovCrom or M.F.A or whatever his other account is... Superscar something...

Comment

Cheers
                          5ive

it is on my EA account but it was my brothers account

add spryan to xfire he will proove that its my brother

as for the PB ban its beacuse i changed my GUID to get unbanned from servers as you can see 2 other IPs on there

P.S plz dont ban my M.F.A account only server im allowd to play on really lol

so i dont hack

Comment

Bolls - yesterday you were on here stroking your e-peen because you just made Brig with your KrylovCrom soldier. When in steps Stam1na to rain all over your parade. Personally I think all your accounts should be reset - you stated yourself that you stat pad on KP servers when you want some points.

Also - I'd love to see the video of you realising you're being watched (brothel/wife scenario) that would be pure comedy.

Comment

i dont mind if all my accounts are reset i could start fresh again

Comment

Well i am banned for your [DDsO] server for hacking as well......lol. So in all fairness that proves nothing, but oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X