CP capture rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CP capture rate

Wow, why is Church 80 secs to completely change from enemy to friendly? I'm never going for it as PAC ever again. :shock:

Comment

what about when you get to a flag and it doesnt cap, however many ppl on your team around it!!?? :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Shazanelli
        Yeah, back bases like command centre and EU base take longer. But what about church on cerbere, that takes ages too...?
        That's because in places like that you're usually taking heavy fire and time seems to slow down. But it's the same. When you're alone it also takes forever, but AFAIK it's always the same amount of time.

Comment

if it doesnt cap at all. all the players should leave the capping area and then it will be cappable. i tried it several times and it always worked for me(except noobs who stay trieing to cap the flag on their own)

Comment

It's because if # of enemies > # of teammates, the flag won't go down.

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
            That's because in places like that you're usually taking heavy fire and time seems to slow down. But it's the same. When you're alone it also takes forever, but AFAIK it's always the same amount of time.
            Read Skate's post again. EU rear bases and church are 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by .MikeRotch
              I believe its 25% faster every time a soldier is in the area.

Soo..

100%
              125%
              156%
              195%

and so on.

sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                Wow, why is Church 80 secs to completely change from enemy to friendly? I'm never going for it as PAC ever again. :shock:
                However, Church, like Toll Station on Gib, has a very large capture radius. You can be just about anywhere in that courtyard and still be within range to cap it.

Comment

Working...
                X