2 min clip I made for WOoKie sniper clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 min clip I made for WOoKie sniper clan

WOoKie sniper clan will be coming out with a new sniper clan video for BF2.

This is my 2 min section for this upcoming video:

WinCatalog Crack generates an inventory of the files on your flash drives, hard drives as well as external sources.

Re: 2 min clip I made for WOoKie sniper clan

thank god there is no one that has a shot like you here in Australia

nice video as well cant wait for the whole WOoKie movie

Comment

Do you get accused of hacking ?

Comment

You bet he does (check out his hack accusations - ask him for his e-pic album. People these days) :shakehead:

Heck, I even got accused by a hacking admin because I owned him :laugh:

Screens and all.

@Sarc: 5/5 sniping

Comment

I get accused all the time for aimbot, wall hack thing etc. If they knew what an aimbot ACTUALLY looked like then you could easily see I don't use them. I even did a tutorial on how I do those fast shots. The tutorial proves I don't use cheat programs. Usually I'm accused by people that I kill a lot so I take them as compliments on my skill level. If they asked how to do xyz I'd be happy to tell them. But instead of asking me how I do what I do I get love notes like:

Comment

lol at the tank crew gunner knife kill.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
              lol at the tank crew gunner knife kill.
              Yeah, I didn't like how he looked as if he felt all safe in his gunner seat. So I needed to make sure he really understood it's not safe in there and a rifle head shot wasn't enough of a message to give. Hence a knife! I knew that when he died in that seat he'd have an exterior view of the tank and see a sniper running off the tank after having just disposed of him lol. I was laughing.

Comment

Who wouldn't?

You need to put that talent to good use - do a "Live Earth"-ish hacker owning-fest

Comment

Demoralizing.

Stop playing BF2 please.

Comment

Don't think it's going to happen. Everyone (all the clans) want a Juba or Zaitzev. Of course, he's already got a good clan, but I think people like these are just too valuable.

Think: If Carlos Hathcock defected to the North Vietnamese.

Comment

Nice video and some awesome shots - especially the distant shots, you know how to line it up/time it perfectly.

Only suggestions I can make are:
                      -Sync music a bit better with the kills, I personally think it adds a lot to the video.
                      -The red background behind the text wasn't too appealing

Comment

Thanks for the good posts plus the advice. It's good to get feedback for future projects.

Comment

Yeah, make it more deserty (background). And pull off an "impossible shot" that would make your clan think you hack. Then everyone will know...:evil:

Comment

HI sarciss, i will start of by saying that for many years now i have had real respect for wOokies, as i know just how deadly you guy's are when you have a sniper rifle in your hands, (VERY DEADLY).

I have just watched your vid and think its just great, but they always are, you can't expect anything less from a wOokie, i also watched your drag shot training vid while i was at it and am very impressed with that too, but it just gives me the feeling, ''HOW do i fight someone like you'' its just pretty much impossable to take you on and win, you are just so fast.

As you can tell by my name here, i like sniping too, and its pretty much all i do in BF2, and my rank is a colonel (would by a two star if i had the tank time), but am about 8-9 times slower than you at sniping, i can't do quick shots, i need to be sure i have someone spot on in my cross hair before i pull the trigger.

But what i did notice yesterday when i made a new account, and i decided i was not going to bother keeping my accuarcy high, just to try and quickly shot anyone i saw, and i noticed that i got alot more kills than i would normally, but i was been LESS accurate than normal too, so i can only think it comes down to chance, the more bullets you put down range the more chance you have of hitting your target, but with you it looks more like skill than just chance, so keep up the good work, unless you are sniping me LOL.

I also would like to tell you of the time i was in your clans server, and i came face to face with the formidable drykil, (within 50M of each other), we both had the 50CAL and had both got a body shot on each other too, then we both quickly took cover behide a small hill, i waited till i had the next round in the chamber and poped back up, drykil was still hiding, and as i had my cross hair above the hill when he would pop back up from i could then see his red name tag, and he was also moving so he would come up from a different place, then all of a sudden he pops up and am dead before he is even fully standing up, after he poped up it must have onlt taken 150-200MS for me to die, and the ponit am making is that if it had been anyone else other than a wOokie i would have been left thinking hacker, i guess it just shows how good some people can really be, and not to always missjudge people and cry hacker.

Comment

L96, try long-ranging. If you are good at something most people don't have a clue about, you can strike fear into virtually anyone (especially n**bs and people like that). Karkand is too dangerous a place for snipers. This is why oil companies are rich - they have few competitors.

Comment

Working...
                              X