Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come no one plays Songhua Stalemate anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come no one plays Songhua Stalemate anymore?

Songhua Stalemate is my favorite map however whenever I try to find a server to play on all I see is Russians and UK playing....what happened to the art of sneeking around in marsh and cane to kill someone? Anyone know a good server that is american? Oh and thanks EA for the server error...I hope you get lice on your dice!

Re: How come no one plays Songhua Stalemate anymore?

The sneaking around part, is why I think people don't play it.. They don't like getting jacked in the back when they go prone for the MG kill. And you can hide in so many places in the map it is crazy. I like it to, and see it around every once in a while... You just have to look for it

Comment

... for the same reason only 20% of servers are airmaps: everyone's moved to Karkand and IO maps.

Comment

It's probably the least played vanilla map, but when it is played on a server I like and the teams are balanced, I've seen some awesome fights, particularly at the Chinese HQ.

Comment

I might go look for a server playing it tomorrow.

Out of the 647 hours i have played, i've only been on Songhua for 1.30 hours

Comment

cause that map sux, question answered? If you like it fine but majority thinks it is crap

Comment

Stalemate is a good map. i haven't played any of the Chinese maps in forever.

Comment

I like Zatar Wetlands but no one plays it too ... Why? :|:

Comment

I like Shongua, it's my favorite Chinese map, but sadly no one plays it

Comment

Songy was an awesome map, i loved hiding in the jungle and putting mines in the water.

Comment

When my clan ran a BF2 server, that's one of the very few maps they wanted taken out of the rotation. I personally didn't mind it, but most of my clan mates hated it and wanted it out, so we removed it.

Comment

Well my clan still has a full rotation, but we skip Zatar or Stalemate if we think it might kill the server.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
                          cause that map sux, question answered? If you like it fine but majority thinks it is crap
                          the "majortity" are stat whor3es, thats why they think its crap cos u cant nade spam and medic whore liek crapkand and jalanalbad

Songhou > Crapkand
                          Songhou > Jalanalbad

you can get some intense fire fights, and nothing screams awesome like landing a blackhawk in a firefight and becoming a bullet magnet

Comment

Stalemate was a great map until they nerfed the blackhawks in one of the early patches. same with mashtuur. Blackhawk flag hopping ftw!
                            "Crunch's First Officer"
                            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Awful map.

Comment

Working...
                              X