No announcement yet.

Top 10 signs you just might be a little too old to play a Battlefield game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top 10 signs you just might be a little too old to play a Battlefield game

Originally posted by DDoubleVVision View Post
    The other day my current wife said I was too old to be playing video games. Imagine my shock and surprise! So, after retrieving my Life Alert that I had just thrown at her, I sat down and pondered the question: Just who is too old?
    - Current wife? Are you planning on getting shot of her for one who may not think you're too old for BF2?

The top 10 signs you just might be a little too old to play a Battlefield game...

10. You remember 1942
    - Anyone over the age of 20 should remember 1942

9. Some of your grandchildren are on your Buddy List
    - Possibly....

8. You turn on your computer using the Clapper
    - lol..

7. You’ ve ever used the phrase “whipper-snapper” to describe the soldier who just killed you
    - Being 10 years older than some of the youngest players I could be forgiven for calling them that!

6. You’ve already forgotten what this topic is about
    - What topic?

5. Your mouse and keyboard smell like Bengay
    - I go through more keyboards than what can be healthy - I'm not too good at retaining liquids in containers!

4. Your Assisted Living nurse keeps hiding your game disk
    - You could call my partner that..

3. The only thing you enjoy more than BF 2142 is Wednesday Night Bingo at the Life Changers Worship Tabernacle
    - Or playing Sonic The Hedgehog

2. Your version of “tea bagging” is simply standing over a fallen opponent
    - Only if #5 has happened and I can no longer crouch thanks to some sticky liquid preventing my Control key from being depressed.

1. Next to your computer is a real defibulator
    - Beer?

Comment

Re: Top 10 signs you just might be a little too old to play a Battlefield game

Lol, the teabagging one is good.

Comment

Working...
      X