Top 10 signs you just might be a little too old to play a Battlefield game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 signs you just might be a little too old to play a Battlefield game

The other day my current wife said I was too old to be playing video games. Imagine my shock and surprise! So, after retrieving my Life Alert that I had just thrown at her, I sat down and pondered the question: Just who is too old?

The top 10 signs you just might be a little too old to play a Battlefield game...

10. You remember 1942

9. Some of your grandchildren are on your Buddy List

8. You turn on your computer using the Clapper

7. You’ ve ever used the phrase “whipper-snapper” to describe the soldier who just killed you

6. You’ve already forgotten what this topic is about

5. Your mouse and keyboard smell like Bengay

4. Your Assisted Living nurse keeps hiding your game disk

3. The only thing you enjoy more than BF 2142 is Wednesday Night Bingo at the Life Changers Worship Tabernacle

2. Your version of “tea bagging” is simply standing over a fallen opponent

1. Next to your computer is a real defibulator

Re: Top 10 signs you just might be a little too old to play a Battlefield game

your version of T-bagging is simply standing over and opponent. LOL

Comment

you need to take a bathroom break while driving across the map

Comment

Originally posted by hooahguy
        you need to take a bathroom break while driving across the map
        Nah, its more like you wear diapers...

Comment

Welcome to the forums D! Nice entrance! lol!

Comment

ROFL, Epic Topic!

Welcome to TBF2142, may you not be like other n00bs and make 500 topics complaining about server admins

Comment

I remember Bf1942 but i only called one person a whipper snapper

Comment

I remember 1942, thanks to you I want to play it again.

Good ol' times!

Comment

#1 should read .....next to your computer is a dbl. vodka

# 2 you wish they would bring back Desert Combat

like the post ...shows imagination.

Comment

#2 is epic LOLS! Thanks for the laughs.

Comment

let's not forget those who have to stop gaming by 6:30 so they can watch the NBC nightly news w/ brian williams :laugh:

hahaha, that was a good post doublev! btw, it's strange seeing you somewhere other than hanging off the end of my knife

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
                      Welcome to TBF2142, may you not be like other n00bs and make 500 topics complaining about server admins
                      i'm pretty new to these forums myself. is that really how it is around here?

Comment

You get in trouble all the time for playing Battle field after lights out in the nursing home.

You keep drooling cereal on you're keyboard.:salute:

Comment

:laugh:
                          hilarious!

Great entrance to TGN! I hope you help to keep the BF2142 forums in good quality. This is the kind of post originality I miss.

Comment

Another sign....
                            You refuse to drive your FAV more than 5 MPH.

Comment

When your shaking hands make it impossible to hit a stationary target

Comment

Working...
                              X