Who's Got It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Got It?

As the title says, who has it? I'm going to pick up my copy sometime next week probably, but I'd like to know what you guys think about the game so far. I know it just came out today, but I figured I'd get a personal-review thread going.

:yay:

Re: Who's Got It?

Best......game......ever......

Comment

Have they sorted the frame rate issues that bugged San Andreas?

Comment

I'm so mad that it came out, because I've been saving up for my new PC and buying this would set me back $60.
        Anyways, what makes it so good Toxic? Aside from the fact that it's GTA, what do you like most about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
          Have they sorted the frame rate issues that bugged San Andreas?
          Ugh I hated that! If the game was rated 100, which hasen't been done since 99', I would have to say they did.

I will be having my game in hand in 2 hours and 1 minute (1 minute after the store opens):thumbsup:

Comment

Post your thoughts as you play

Comment

Originally posted by .t1|Kodak
              I'm so mad that it came out, because I've been saving up for my new PC and buying this would set me back $60.
              Anyways, what makes it so good Toxic? Aside from the fact that it's GTA, what do you like most about it?
              Stop being bitter Mr Kodak - I still refuse to buy a console just to play this one game (unlike a friend of mine), so I shall awit until its released for PC . Hope you all enjoy it, it looks pretty awesome. GTA is always going to be a hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
                Post your thoughts as you play
                I'll be sure to post up my thoughts :nod: Just, I don't know if it'll be while I play, may not be till tomorrow. This game seems like it may just fixate me into my gaming chair all day and night:laugh:

Comment

Doctors say you should take a 30 minute break for every 2 hours worth of gaming. Use that time to make a cuppa and update us!

Comment

We all know it tends to be more like 4 hours gaming, 5mins break for a drink and a p*ss, then back into the game though :P.

Comment

Well, the Wii reminds you with 'commercials' to take a break :P
                      Anyways, I'm expecting some quality reviews from all of you buying the game

**Edit, @ Repulse, I didn't mean for that to sound bitter lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
                        Doctors say you should take a 30 minute break for every 2 hours worth of gaming. Use that time to make a cuppa and update us!
                        Pft, who ever listens to Doctors? Leaving in 30 minutes to go pick up my game.

Comment

MP's alot more fun, played Mafyia mode objective based but when everyone's scrambling to the same objective it's pure carnage,

Comment

I don't know why it's so good...

It just has everything and the freedom of going anywhere you want is just terrific. If you want to escape reality for once a while, GTA4 is the best who can do that!

And cover system is so much fun when playing multiplayer, 90ing your vehicle towards a enemy, getting out of your car and having a shoot-out has never felt so good in a game. ( Maybe because it's the only game who can do that )

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf View Post
                              90ing your vehicle towards a enemy, getting out of your car and having a shoot-out has never felt so good in a game. ( Maybe because it's the only game who can do that )
                              u have no idea how long i have wanted to do this

Comment

Working...
                              X